• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Adrian Durham is a ****

JGooner

He has always been an Arsenal hater but he has gone too far now.

He is on talksport now ripping into our club. He calls us an "average club". He says Henry is a "big fish in a small pond". He says that we are "second best in england" and that "not even arsenal fans would deny that". He reacted with smug derision when Gerry Armstrong suggested that we could win the CL this year ("wake me up when it happens"). I challenge any of you to listen to what he has said on his radio show tonight and not want to smack the ****er.

If we win the CL this year, we cannot let this **** forget about it. Cram his studio with calls and emails gloating about it. Utter, utter ****.

PS: For those of you who don't know, Adrian Durham presents a radio show on talksport, a radio station in this country. And he is a muppett.

A

Anonymous

100% spot on, he is a prick and an Arsenal hater.

But remember, he doesnt really think this. He is told to be as sensationalist as possible by his bosses, leading to annoyed Arsenal fans (me and you), leading to high ratings and many calls.

Just dont rise to what he is saying.

(oh and for those who watch Eurosport, the guy is GINGER :twisted: )

Kyla

What an utter ******. I know he's an Arsenal hater. JGooner- let the tosser be. He's ****ing infuriating. What kind of sentiment is that anyway- we're a "small pond team" but the second best in the coutnry- which means for an average club to be competing with the big-spending likes of Cheslki and Manure we haven't done too badly. So what did he make of our two double winning seasons then!!!! ****er, ****er, ****er. Arghhh!

JGooner

has he even looked at the league table?!

by the way, he is not saying this on tv - it is on radio. you can tune in on 1089 mw. he'll be on until 10pm.

And he reckons owen is better than henry.

i accept that it is his job to be sensational but he picks on AFC disproportionatly. always having a sly dig. he used to focus on our disciplinary record (especially after the battle of old trafford) but now that we have improved in that respect, he has to find other things to quibble with. Tosser.

And he supports Peterborough!!!

The Mini

I know everyone is entitled to an opinion, but isn't that abit lousy for a radio presenter, he's supposed to be neutral and react to viewers comments, isn't he?

kluivert

yeah this guy has been a **** lover for a while... every one should tune in on talksport & send him a mail or a call.

A

Anonymous

Re: Adrian Durham is a c*nt

JGooner said:

He is on talksport now ripping into our club. He calls us an "average club". He says Henry is a "big fish in a small pond". He says that we are "second best in england" and that "not even arsenal fans would deny that". He reacted with smug derision when Gerry Armstrong suggested that we could win the CL this year ("wake me up when it happens"). I challenge any of you to listen to what he has said on his radio show tonight and not want to smack the ****er.

If we win the CL this year, we cannot let this **** forget about it. Cram his studio with calls and emails gloating about it. Utter, utter c*nt.

PS: For those of you who don't know, Adrian Durham presents a radio show on talksport, a radio station in this country. And he is a muppett.

yes i heard that too

i am glad you wrote this, as i was going to be a lot harsher on this stupid git

GlasgowGooner

i remember when he said he had to take a call on Arsenal's win over Inter, yet he spent the whole time gloating about Man U :evil:

baccy_man

Established Member
just ignore the prat . don't phone in or e-mail then his ratings will go down and bye bye to the prat

Andrew

Re: Adrian Durham is a c*nt

henry_14 said:
JGooner said:

If we win the CL this year, we cannot let this **** forget about it. Cram his studio with calls and emails gloating about it. Utter, utter c*nt.

yes i heard that too

i am glad you wrote this, as i was going to be a lot harsher on this stupid git

That's strange... I thought you would agree with his views? :?

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Talksport is total ****e; they are intentionally sensationalist (see above) then don't give callers any time on air to discuss.

Every single show on talksport I have ever heard ( I don't think I've ever listened to anyone more than once apart from the Saturday phone in cos it starts before 606) is ****e.

Every presenter is ****e.

It's part of Sky which is ****e.

Plus, no offence, 90% of people who call in give the impression of being as thick as ****e.

The other 10% are just insane.

And they probably smell of ****e.

:angel

JazzG

Established Member
He is a knob, I've heard his show before. He is a ******, I get well annoyed by his comments but all he is trying to do is wind us up

presenters_150x150_durham.jpg

That is what the **** looks like.

People might think we have no chance in Europe but I think we do. Our confidence is back and on form we can take out any team. I really think we will do well this year but because of our previous record people will think we are talking BS. Only last yr the italien teams did well before that they were not doing much in europe for a few years.

DOUBLE-YOU

i actually know durham and when he found out i was an arsenal fan he told me how much he thought wenger was a poor coach. i had to laugh. his argument was with a team with vieira and henry we should have won the CL and we should be dominating the premiership. he also talked about not playing youth payers like sidwell Upson and Ricketts.

so i poltely reminded him

1/ ronaldo hasnt won CL and he played for Barcelona and Real Madrid. Neither did Diego Maradona. Nedved (who he rates) etc
2/ Wenger's tuition made Vieira Pires and Henry the players they are now. Just like he made Petit, Anelka and revitalised Adams, Bould, Dixon.
3/ if the youth players were so good why do they go to first division sides and are not regulars in premiership sides.

To be honest he is a cool guy in person but he just hates arsenal.

IW8

Talk Sport is so biased towards Man Ure that I can remember listening to one show where they were "trying" to be pro Arsenal and NOT one Gooner could be bothered to called in :lol: There's one presenter who hosts their equivalent of 606 who is so up Fungusface's backside it's unbelievable, and Alan Brazil almosts chokes on his microphone when we do well. Brazil often hints that David Dien refuses to speak to Mike Parry for something that was said in the past.

Saying all that I have to admit that I do listen to Talk Sport but I will refuse to take anything they say about AFC seriously until they stop allowing their links with Sky to influence their programing. The majority of football fans DO NOT (inspite of what Murdoch and his TalkSport cronies would have us believe) support Moan Ure.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

DOUBLE-YOU said:
i actually know durham and when he found out i was an arsenal fan he told me how much he thought wenger was a poor coach. i had to laugh. his argument was with a team with vieira and henry we should have won the CL and we should be dominating the premiership. he also talked about not playing youth payers like sidwell Upson and Ricketts.

so i poltely reminded him

1/ ronaldo hasnt won CL and he played for Barcelona and Real Madrid. Neither did Diego Maradona. Nedved (who he rates) etc
2/ Wenger's tuition made Vieira Pires and Henry the players they are now. Just like he made Petit, Anelka and revitalised Adams, Bould, Dixon.
3/ if the youth players were so good why do they go to first division sides and are not regulars in premiership sides.

To be honest he is a cool guy in person but he just hates arsenal.

In which case why let the bell end present a national (and supposedly impartial) radio show?

Answer; it isn't impartial and is designed, like all Talksport ****e, to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

It's like sticking a hearing trumpet up Rupert Murdoch's arse and listening to what comes out.

A

Anonymous

don't intend to wind you lot up but u can't disagree on Arsenal being the 2nd best team in England..
I think the Premiership Standings from the end of last season proved that too?

Top Bottom