• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Adrian Durham is a ****

IW8

ruud said:
don't intend to wind you lot up but u can't disagree on Arsenal being the 2nd best team in England..
I think the Premiership Standings from the end of last season proved that too?

OH YES I CAN! Arsenal could be at the bottom of the Premiership and I would still rate them higher than ANY other football team in the world, as would any other TRUE football supporter about their team!

Thierrylikescats

ruud said:
don't intend to wind you lot up but u can't disagree on Arsenal being the 2nd best team in England..

Yes i do disagree with that because currently we top the table, hence that means we have more points then anyone else so taking that into account we are the best team in England AT THE MOMENT!

A

Anonymous

Thierrylikescats said:
ruud said:

Yes i do disagree with that because currently we top the table, hence that means we have more points then anyone else so taking that into account we are the best team in England AT THE MOMENT!
that's where u go wrong..u can't say that you arae the best at the moment..even if you are top..one can only say best once they are top at the end of the season after all 38 games...as perhaps we have played many games that u haven't and u have played many games that we haven't and hence it is pointless to compare right now..but we should go to the last time when full stats were available..and that was in May...and we are ofcourse Champions..

thegame24

Established Member
wow jgooner u dont agree with him?

u said we wont win league
u said we wont win cl
u said man u are better

now u think we MIGHT win the cl?

well at least u are admitting u didnt have a clue what u were talking about a few months back :D

PS: if that guy knows so much y dpnt they put him on tv?
LOL owen better than henry
LOL big fish in small pond, pires, ljungberg, bergkamp, vieira, kanu, silva, wiltord, campbell, toure, cole WENGER THE CREATOR
wow if thats a small pond then manure must be a swamp.

Wheelori

IW8 said:
OH YES I CAN! Arsenal could be at the bottom of the Premiership and I would still rate them higher than ANY other football team in the world, as would any other TRUE football supporter about their team!

so if i supported kingstonian and didn't say i thought they werethe best team in the world, i wouldn't be a true suporter, despite the fact i'd followed them for 76 years?

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Superdavid got his email read on talksport.
What we need is one of our own supporters on air as a commentator/broadcaster

JGooner

thegame24 - why do you persist in being such a ******? i remember saying (repeatedly) that we would do better in the CL this year than ever before because of the new format. My rationale was that we underperform in the group stages because it allows us to be complacent and keep saying "we'll get it right in the next game", whereas a knockout format focuses the mind. Your "rationale", by contrast, would have been something along the lines of "me like arsenal, me think arsenal good, me think we win CL, woo hoo".

u piss me off more than anyone on this forum. 99% of the stuff you say is total crap but when you miraculously get something right (the law of averages makes that inevitable) you go around telling everyone how prescient and astute you are. if you had any self-knowledge, you'd recognise that the vast majority of your comments are rarely more stimulating than "arsenal are really great, eh?".

But that's enough of you, back to the other muppet, Adrian Durham.

Durham claims to hate manure as well as arsenal, and he does indeed have a go at ferguson whenever he can, but he is fixated on arsenal. his main obsession appears to be with Henry and Vieira - he can't come to terms with the fact that they are at Arsenal and want to stay there. For the past two years, he has been smugly waiting for them to go to Madrid but has never got his wish. Towards the end of the double season, when most gooners expected Vieira to go, he was openly laughing at us and predicting our downfall. It never happened and he hasn't got over it. He goads us over being a "small pond" because he wants Henry to accept an offer from Chelsea or Real - he wants to create an impression that we're never going to be an elite club. He supports Peterborough, so i don't know why he has it in for us so much.

What i do know is that, if the stadium gets built and we win the CL in the next few years, we could indeed become a giant of world football (a "big pond" if you like) and Adrian Durham will probably feel like topping himself. Great shame.

Alexone234

I sent him an email.

I have a few points,

one, how do you get to keep your job on a sports channel when you sprout so much anti-arsenal rhetoric?

two, why are you obsessed with putting Arsenal and Mr Wenger down when they are the only reason football in this country has held any excitement?

three, are you on the radio because you are ginger and ugly, therefore tv won't have you?

four, when will you get a life?

five, what have you got to say for yourself?

Alexone234

Shockingly I got an almost instant response

one, how do you get to keep your job on a sports channel when you sprout
so much anti-arsenal rhetoric?

A:I talk sense and people listen.

two, why are you obsessed with putting Arsenal and Mr Wenger down when
they are the only reason football in this country has held any excitement?

A: And Newcastle and Man Utd aren't exciting?

three, are you on the radio because you are ginger and ugly, therefore tv
won't have you?

A: I also present for British Eurosport... on TV

four, when will you get a life?

A: I have a GREAT life talking about Arsenal and football!!!

five, what have you got to say for yourself?

A: see above

thegame24

Established Member
alex did he really reply???? that soon?
u should reply and say "u cant have much of a life if u have time to answer an e mail, considering u are such a big radio star."

as for Jgooner:

dont hate congratulate :D

just cause u said:
1.we wont do **** all in the cl if dont buy anyone
2. wenger doesnt know what hes doing
3. we will struggle to get in top 3 with newcastle and liverpool both buying.

and i said:
1. we will do very well in the league, and even win it regardless of who we buy
2. i predict we will win the cl this year or go very far.
3. we will still win the group (after we got whopped 3-0)
4. gilberto IS a good player
5. we will beat inter 4-1

dude just cause ive predicted quite a few things right and you have been proved wrong quite a few times doesnt mean u should have a go a me, i mean arnt u glad ive been right?
maybe u are not? i mean where were u when we beat inter 5-1?? cause u were here in a flash when we got beat 3-0.

dont worry ive predicted a hell of a lot of things wrong too, keep trying u will get something right.

and ******? such a smart guy and ****** is all u come up with?

torgrim

And does his face ever air on Eurosport? NO.

Pundits do everything to get attention. This phenomenon is everywhere, here in Norway we have a **** named Ivar Hoff who, after having miserable stints at managing various teams, became a pundit. He has no coverage or basis for his views, it's all about saying the most insane stuff inorder to create some attention. Comments include legends as:

"He's got the abilities of a tea-bag" and "Just because I'm a good lover, it doesn't make me a gynecologist" (on his failures as a coach).

thegame24

Established Member
"Just because I'm a good lover, it doesn't make me a gynecologist" (on his failures as a coach).

LOL LOL ;D ;D

torgrim

And BTW, Jgooner and Thegame, settle your biz via PM's. It's getting boring to hear your nagging.

EDIT sorry, wrong name, I meant Thegame, not Superdave as I stated first.

Adam

Established Member
Jgooner and thegame - there's already been warnings about your vendetta's against each other. Just calm it. Your both on the same side, remember?

reggiepaul

Why listen to the program if he talks rubbish? The papers talk rubbish - so don't buy them. Sky Sports talks rubbish - so don't listen to it.

Any media group will talk rubbish and ALL fans are upset by someones comments. There is nothing you can do about it BUT more obviously their plan seems to have worked on some.

There is no set agenda to love and praise Arsenal. If that was the case their job would look silly BECAUSE dramatisation is how they hold their audience and how it gets so many fans involved.

You know where the off button is and you also know where your brain is. Use both. You can spend your time in quality discussion with choice football fans OR waste your time with media personalities being paid to upset you as long as you feel that Arsenal have a vendetta against them because this situation gives us the siege mentality to keep us INTERESTED.

That is their aim. It's working for some, isn't it.

Top Bottom