• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Adrian Durham is a ****

XxGoonaStuxX

I sent him an email earlier today and he told me the opposite:
I have been telling you Arsenal are stronger - and consequently I deduce they are underachieving because in the last 5 years Arsenal have won 1 title, Man Utd 4. And their Champions League record makes yours look ridiculous.
Cheers
Adrian

Hmmm. At least he sort of acknowledged that we are stronger :)

A

Anonymous

can someone please tell me what's wrong in being ginger?if someone is ginger does it mean that they are not good enough to come on TV?

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

ruud said:
can someone please tell me what's wrong in being ginger?if someone is ginger does it mean that they are not good enough to come on TV?

Yes.

Being ginger ought to be a criminal offence punishable by death.

Or an evening with Chris Evans.

I would elect death.

A

Anonymous

Beany said:
ruud said:

Yes.

Being ginger ought to be a criminal offence punishable by death.

Or an evening with Chris Evans.

I would elect death.

so you actually judge people on their appearence or color?

lewdikris

Established Member
Man, not only do **** U fans have bad taste in football clubs, they also have no sense of humour. Geesh. Anything else you lot are deficient in? Blood sugar? Brain cells? Lord o lord. :shock:

XxGoonaStuxX

lewdikris said:
Man, not only do **** U fans have bad taste in football clubs, they also have no sense of humour. Geesh. Anything else you lot are deficient in? Blood sugar? Brain cells? Lord o lord. :shock:
Lol don't we know it lewd. :)
Tha Durham ***** is on tonight....See what he has to say for himself.

Taozhe

JazzG said:
He is a knob, I've heard his show before. He is a ******, I get well annoyed by his comments but all he is trying to do is wind us up

presenters_150x150_durham.jpg

That is what the c*nt looks like.

People might think we have no chance in Europe but I think we do. Our confidence is back and on form we can take out any team. I really think we will do well this year but because of our previous record people will think we are talking BS. Only last yr the italien teams did well before that they were not doing much in europe for a few years.

HAHAHAHA!!! WHaT A FACE!!!

Alexone234

Ok let me qualify this to our boy Ruud who seems to have found himslef caught up in the wrong issue here.

Technically there is nothing wrong with ginger hair, they have the right to life too. In some cases women with ginger hair a great re:Trina2003 or Nicole Kidman, both gingers and both lovely.
If you happen to be ginger and good looking, then thats great...........however ugly gingers are even more ugly because of their ginger hair. In the case of Adrian Durham (and I am sure Ruud too), his ugly features are exasperated but the gingerness of his barnet.
If I was a TV programmer, I would refuse to put somebody of Adrian Durhams...how should I put this....facial deficiency..on TV and I would cast then into the realms of Radio where looks are to that vital.

So in short, my question has complete justification.

I thank you :)

A

Anonymous

Alexone234 said:
Ok let me qualify this to our boy Ruud who seems to have found himslef caught up in the wrong issue here.

Technically there is nothing wrong with ginger hair, they have the right to life too. In some cases women with ginger hair a great re:Trina2003 or Nicole Kidman, both gingers and both lovely.
If you happen to be ginger and good looking, then thats great...........however ugly gingers are even more ugly because of their ginger hair. In the case of Adrian Durham (and I am sure Ruud too), his ugly features are exasperated but the gingerness of his barnet.
If I was a TV programmer, I would refuse to put somebody of Adrian Durhams...how should I put this....facial deficiency..on TV and I would cast then into the realms of Radio where looks are to that vital.

So in short, my question has complete justification.

I thank you :)

even if he would be on TV..who would care?!?it'd be a damned football talkshow ..it aint a beauty contest or something right?!

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Can you believe that yesterday on his show Durham said that Arsenal need to sign a 'good goalkeeper'?? Seriously how did he get a job talking about football?

stumpi1

:x agree with all of you,but at least tony cascarino(co-presenter) balances up things with his honest views about us.
adrian who?

reggiepaul

Can any of you please tell me why you actualy listen to his show or even talk sport?

The world is huge. Thousands and thousands of miles to experience and the internet takes you to places, gets you to meet people and gets you to understand about things that would have taken longer to understand BUT no - I want to listen to over dramatised, soap opera induced weirdos on the radio talk about things that will never happen and realistically the real information would take me a minute IN TOTAL to grasp.

Why listen and waste your time on this rubbish? Just stick to the broadsheets and quality internet sites instead.

If your stuck for real football conversation find a good crop of friends to talk football with, at length anything but having to waste your lives on this rubbish.

reggiepaul

ruud said:
even if he would be on TV..who would care?!?it'd be a damned football talkshow ..it aint a beauty contest or something right?!

That is true actually.

It is this mans job to upset you. When his producer realises he has he gets more money and a longer contract.

Simple as.

You're all a bunch of suckers.

jigga

people, the very reaction you are giving is the very reaction is what he is looking for!!!! he is media, media look to sensationalise every thing, it creates reactiosn from one side or the other, thus getting more listeners and readers, therefore making more money.

I listen to the man all the time, and laugh at half the things he says, you have to takle it with a pinch of salt...

gary newbon hates Sp**s fans, cracks me up listening to him on saturday before i go out.

alternatively, listen to capital gold when there is an arsenal game, ive never heard such a pro arsenal bias. its great. always play our games, no phone ins thou but who needs them when you have this website. ;D

Latest posts+

Top Bottom