Adrian Durham is a ****

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by JGooner, Dec 15, 2003.

1. XxGoonaStuxX

XxGoonaStuxX New Member

I sent him an email earlier today and he told me the opposite:
    I have been telling you Arsenal are stronger - and consequently I deduce they are underachieving because in the last 5 years Arsenal have won 1 title, Man Utd 4. And their Champions League record makes yours look ridiculous.
    Cheers
    Adrian

Hmmm. At least he sort of acknowledged that we are stronger :)

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

can someone please tell me what's wrong in being ginger?if someone is ginger does it mean that they are not good enough to come on TV?

3. Beany

Beany ITK Elite

Yes.

Being ginger ought to be a criminal offence punishable by death.

Or an evening with Chris Evans.

I would elect death.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so you actually judge people on their appearence or color?

5. Jinn

Jinn New Member Elite

He's kidding, lol.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

then what did Alexone basically mean in his e-mail?

7. Beany

Beany ITK Elite

Ouch!

Touched a nerve?

No offence meant.

8. lewdikris

lewdikris New Member Elite

Man, not only do Scum U fans have bad taste in football clubs, they also have no sense of humour. Geesh. Anything else you lot are deficient in? Blood sugar? Brain cells? Lord o lord. :shock:

9. XxGoonaStuxX

XxGoonaStuxX New Member

Lol don't we know it lewd. :)
    Tha Durham ***** is on tonight....See what he has to say for himself.

10. Taozhe

Taozhe New Member Trusted

HAHAHAHA!!! WHaT A FACE!!!

11. Alexone234

Alexone234 New Member

Ok let me qualify this to our boy Ruud who seems to have found himslef caught up in the wrong issue here.

Technically there is nothing wrong with ginger hair, they have the right to life too. In some cases women with ginger hair a great re:Trina2003 or Nicole Kidman, both gingers and both lovely.
    If you happen to be ginger and good looking, then thats great...........however ugly gingers are even more ugly because of their ginger hair. In the case of Adrian Durham (and I am sure Ruud too), his ugly features are exasperated but the gingerness of his barnet.
    If I was a TV programmer, I would refuse to put somebody of Adrian Durhams...how should I put this....facial deficiency..on TV and I would cast then into the realms of Radio where looks are to that vital.

So in short, my question has complete justification.

I thank you :)

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

even if he would be on TV..who would care?!?it'd be a damned football talkshow ..it aint a beauty contest or something right?!

13. GoonerGurjit

GoonerGurjit New Member Elite

Can you believe that yesterday on his show Durham said that Arsenal need to sign a 'good goalkeeper'?? Seriously how did he get a job talking about football?

14. stumpi1

stumpi1 New Member

:x agree with all of you,but at least tony cascarino(co-presenter) balances up things with his honest views about us.
    adrian who?

15. reggiepaul

reggiepaul New Member

Can any of you please tell me why you actualy listen to his show or even talk sport?

The world is huge. Thousands and thousands of miles to experience and the internet takes you to places, gets you to meet people and gets you to understand about things that would have taken longer to understand BUT no - I want to listen to over dramatised, soap opera induced weirdos on the radio talk about things that will never happen and realistically the real information would take me a minute IN TOTAL to grasp.

Why listen and waste your time on this rubbish? Just stick to the broadsheets and quality internet sites instead.

If your stuck for real football conversation find a good crop of friends to talk football with, at length anything but having to waste your lives on this rubbish.

16. reggiepaul

reggiepaul New Member

That is true actually.

It is this mans job to upset you. When his producer realises he has he gets more money and a longer contract.

Simple as.

You're all a bunch of suckers.

17. jigga

jigga New Member

people, the very reaction you are giving is the very reaction is what he is looking for!!!! he is media, media look to sensationalise every thing, it creates reactiosn from one side or the other, thus getting more listeners and readers, therefore making more money.

I listen to the man all the time, and laugh at half the things he says, you have to takle it with a pinch of salt...

gary newbon hates Sp**s fans, cracks me up listening to him on saturday before i go out.

alternatively, listen to capital gold when there is an arsenal game, ive never heard such a pro arsenal bias. its great. always play our games, no phone ins thou but who needs them when you have this website. ;D