• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Adriano

Status
Not open for further replies.

dos1986

Established Member
Adriano and £10mill for Thierry

Reyes swap for Torres £10mill

Two guys who have the abilities to be world beaters for Thierry who is past his peak and the hopeless Reyes...

I can dream

Nutsy

Established Member
I've been following this site mate.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia

Thanks to Mostarac really.

Back to the topic, what Inter are ******? DO they seriously think that We'd sell Henry for Adriano? FFs. I'd take Ibrahamovic anytime soon, but the guy has no brains! Tribal stores often amuse me, but it's getting a lil bit too ridiculous if you ask me. Sigh. when will these guys learn?

Arnie

saw him at the emirates, brazil vs portugal, was so crap and had put on weight. He was great at the start at inter, then just fell away, i would suggest not just because of footballing reasons, but obviously i don't know.

on pur footballing ability, great, when he turns up. Fantastic left foot, but does he have a right?? or is that a surgically inserted wooden leg to stand on only?

belgianfan

This one is a mystery.

The guy has tremendous talent but it just doesn't show.

I would still like him because he's better than ade and the rest of our reserve strikers.

The thing is with him, he has shown he can be the best and be a world beater. He has the potential and already showed it what's happening with him now... who knows.
He's big and super strong. Huge athlete with a left shot strike like no other. Technically great and very good touch.

But what would this man cost. Probably 15+ so we can't take the risk.

Was it Henry who once stated Adriano would be his ideal strike partner.

Jameel46

Established Member
Mckenna said:
GoonerGurjit said:
Inter are looking for a replacement for Luis Figo. Maybe we can ship Reyes off to Inter in some sort of a swap.
There's no way you'll get Reyes to Italy.

Rumours are circulating that they're looking at Tomas Rosicky, but I don't see our Tomas leaving after only one season. Other rumours suggest (and are perhaps far more likely) that they also like the look of Ljungberg. In my view, if they want him, they can have him.

Riquelme is probably the most likely to go the Inter and replace Figo.
-----------------------------------------
anyway, i think Adriano's inconsistent displays have really damaged his reputation and i can't see many of the top clubs bothering with a move for Adriano. isn't it a shame when great players are so inconsistent

Paddy from Sweden

"I can say we will be making a major signing this summer which will excite the Inter fans."

Quite funny that cause Ancelotti said something like that the other day and it was hinted Ibrahimovic is that player and Moratti went nuts over it. Oh well...

Live as you learn or something like that.

stuart

Established Member
belgianfan said:
This one is a mystery.

The guy has tremendous talent but it just doesn't show.

I would still like him because he's better than ade and the rest of our reserve strikers.

The thing is with him, he has shown he can be the best and be a world beater. He has the potential and already showed it what's happening with him now... who knows.
He's big and super strong. Huge athlete with a left shot strike like no other. Technically great and very good touch.

But what would this man cost. Probably 15+ so we can't take the risk.

Was it Henry who once stated Adriano would be his ideal strike partner.

Yep. Amazing really seeing how he has turned out

Mostarac

Established Member
Merida+Denilson said:
As I haven't heard of this "Controcampo", I presume it is not one of the most reliable/popular sources there are in Italy, but I wouldn't know for sure. Anyone know?

Its a very popular football TV program in Italy, mate. They usually do not talk about transfer rumours this openly though. Something could be going on.

_scorpion_

Established Member
Yeah.

He cleaned out his locker and said goodbye to the groundstaff yesterday.

Told everyone around the club at the time .."I'm off...

...............on my holiday"

_scorpion_

Established Member
gunner_down_under said:
to North London?

Alrite, I'll stop. Just can't get the thought of Henry, RvP and Kaka playing behind them, off my head!

In a marching band is the only place you will see that....

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Forget Kaka , we have Song, :) way more potential than Kaka ever had .

gunner_down_under

_scorpion_ said:
gunner_down_under said:
to North London?

Alrite, I'll stop. Just can't get the thought of Henry, RvP and Kaka playing behind them, off my head!

In a marching band is the only place you will see that....

Did you have to make that sound so negative?? :lol:

Anyway, personally I dont think Adriano suits our style of play and he's one of the laziest players around. We dont need him when he have RvP, who in my opinion is more skillful and more agile, and he too has a mother of a left foot!

trisoman

I've been hankering after this move ever since Henry got pouty and Adriano got unhappy. I figure he wouldn't be half bad given his proven record and the potential of a new challenge firing him up. Though let me put this in context: The thought first came to mind when Henry was unhappy while injured and playing sub-par, about the turn of the year.

People tend to forget that he's only 25, and that his strikerate is decent, though stellar probably isn't the word for it. Furthermore, he can score against Italian defences who are the most niggly of the lot, and I imagine his power would just scare the heck out of any defence.

In my mind, he's different from our forwards (RvP and Henry) chiefly because of his power. Imagine, Adriano on the left as the target man with a good touch and RvP coming in from his shoulder to fire the dropdowns in with precision. And while pouting seems to be his main trait, perhaps a run of good form plus working with Wenger would help. Even better, the triumvirate of Adriano in the centre, Henry from the left and RvP from the right with Rosciky bombing in. -drool-

Though I probably would demand at least 15m (and that's generous) if Inter want to swop for Henry.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
no offence, but Baptista had all those traits too.. we all know how HE turned out.. and Baps wasnt nearly as lazy as Adriano is....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom