• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Adrien Rabiot

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
ArsenesNO1Fan said:
I don't think it's a real link to us. But I like the look of him, he's the type who could blow up to Pogba/Yaya level in the next couple of years. He would add a physical dimension to our midfield with his size and pace and fit in seeminglessly with his technique.

Is he that type of player? If so bring him in!

Anzac

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.caughtoffside.com/2014/08/15/arsenal-on-red-alert-after-psg-decide-to-sell-midfielder-for-e8m/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.caughtoffside.com/2014/08/15 ... r-for-e8m/</a>

8mE = sign both him AND Khedira for a combined value for under 15m
and still have funds for a CB and CF.

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
Anzac said:
http://www.caughtoffside.com/2014/08/15/arsenal-on-red-alert-after-psg-decide-to-sell-midfielder-for-e8m/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Caughtoffside is banned because it's fiction designed to get maximal clicks.

Anzac

Established Member
ArsenesNO1Fan said:
Anzac said:
http://www.caughtoffside.com/2014/08/15/arsenal-on-red-alert-after-psg-decide-to-sell-midfielder-for-e8m/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Caughtoffside is banned because it's fiction designed to get maximal clicks.

The story references La Parisien(sp) as their source, rather than "caughtoffside understands".

ArseGod

@Jon_LeGossip: According to @RMCsport's @mohamedbouhafsi PSG have authorised Adrien Rabiot to enter into transfer talks with Arsenal. #PSG #AFC

Interesting. Not sure about this one

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
RMC are very reliable but they also said Roma and Juve interested to sign him. I rather us to bring quality DM but if we become desperate i wouldn't mind hin.

Flow

Always thought this guy was an AM for some reason, but he has the physique to become a great PL defensive midfielder and the technique to become a Arsenal player.

It would be a gamble, but after the Chambers transfer, I have more confidence about it.

Iceman10

Established Member
Pretty sure this transfer will happen as long as AW can convince him on getting match time. Low cost, low risk, 19 years old so doesn't have to be registered for the PL, and can make a good profit on him down the line even if things don't work out. To fill in at CDM he doesn't have the build of a destroyer but that doesn't appear to be what AW is looking for anyway.

Chappers

If we can't get one of the dms we want I think we should go for a big talent like Rabiot alongside a central defender. Will be hard to gauge if he'll make the team this season but he already has experience playing for PSG. They have a very very good midfield so he could be a nice surprise.

Mudi

yousif_arsenal said:
RMC are very reliable but they also said Roma and Juve interested to sign him. I rather us to bring quality DM but if we become desperate i wouldn't mind hin.

Who is a quality DM (genuine question)? I think there are a handfull quality defensive midfielders (Matic, Masherano, Busquets and Martinez). Other than these 4, you will gamble. I wouldn't mind if we gamble on the DMC position with Rabiot and Chambers if this means we can get a quality LCB/LB.

fabo

6.51 / 10
You're right, he's the next Pogba.

First question asked is does any midfield signing bench our current options, ready to play PL/CL at the top level. If not, then **** off.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Nope he doesn't bench Arteta, not currently. Tbh I'm not too keen on bringing in any young DM with an idea to starting them, I feel we need some experience in our midfield and with Özil + Rambo guaranteed (possibly Wilshere/Ox too) I'd like some experience and a leader figure in there.

Also why I'm a tad hesitant on Carvalho.

Flow

fabo said:
You're right, he's the next Pogba.

First question asked is does any midfield signing bench our current options, ready to play PL/CL at the top level. If not, then **** off.
I don't think he's as good as Pogba, but there are some hidden gems in the reserves of the bug money teams, like Pogba proved.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I think Rabiot is one of those players that if you get the chance to buy them for about £10m, you just do it. He may not start above Arteta just yet but he will get games and he has huge potential. If we got him and a top CB I would be happy.

Anzac

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/394833/Arsenal-have-a-bid-ACCEPTED-for-PSG-star-Adrien-Rabiot" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footba ... ien-Rabiot</a>

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
I'm all for this. Athletically, he's what we need. Maybe he ain't the finished article but Arsène will polish him up.

Mudi

redanddread said:
I'm all for this. Athletically, he's what we need. Maybe he ain't the finished article but Arsène will polish him up.
²

Perfect Diaby and Coquelin replacement.

Out
Diaby -> Physioroom
Coquelin -> Send him free to France

In
Rabiot

Latest posts+

Top Bottom