• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Adrien Rabiot

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Of course, for free (ok we should pay at least+£150k per week for him) I would take him but I am not totally sure if he is an upgrade over Xaka. I am not saying that Xaka is awesome, I just ask you guys is he really that good?!?
It really pisses me off if he goes to MU, Liv, or MC for free but on the hindsight I am not totally convinced by his quality as well ...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Rabiot good player but worried about his attitude oh and he need to get better agent

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
People were unhappy with money Özil and Ramsey are on/were offered. I’ve also seen complaints of Kola’s.

There’s no way we’re signing him on a free, he’d likely want at least 250-350k per week.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
He rejected Bayern, too. Lad's got his head turned by Barca already. Probably has that Barca DNA, too. Someone from Catalonia is sure spreading his seed.
Forgot about the Barca rumors. It seems like we're focused on Nkunku anyways.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He rejected Bayern, too. Lad's got his head turned by Barca already. Probably has that Barca DNA, too. Someone from Catalonia is sure spreading his seed.

Thought Barca walked away because his camp is being awkward in the negotiations?

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
images

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Don't want! His attitude sucks and his agent is garbage NEXT

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I am a little worried about the antics surrounding him, but if his attitude on the pitch and in training is good I'll gladly take it.

He's quality. Provides some physical presence.I think he's a better partner for Torreira than Xhaka. In the pairing with Torreira he could play in his preferred role. He would only require a signing fee. He'd allow us to sell Xhaka, and put most of that money in a marque signing because he's such a cheap Xhaka replacement. For instance, we could put towards an exciting replacement for Özil (I'm thinking Aouar or Havertz).
(Our squad lacks exciting players at the moment.)

He isn't what we need. Rabiot does what he wants. He could have agreed a pre contract in January but he is literally waiting to get the best deal. He also sees himself as a box to box but Emery sees him as a holding midfielder. He doesn't like holding so why would he ever want to play under Emery again?
We do need a good box to box and so if he ticks that box then I am all up for it. Good box to box ball carriers are very crucial in making a team tick. A prime JW10, Anderson and even Aston Villa's Fabian Delph are good examples of players whose ability to ball carry and dribble made a lot of difference for their teams in transitioning from defence to attack.

It's also nice to have a player with a **** attitude who messes up the opposition! Imagine having your very own Diego Costa who messes up everyone else's day! Pretty cool, huh?

Last edited:

If he's out of contract how is the loan + option going to work?

Classic Arsenal under Gazidis, Law and Wenger to mess this up because they didn't know it was only contract offer and they searched everywhere and on the moon for someone to accept the loan + option to buy offer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom