• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Adrien Rabiot

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
anyone who has sat through the video coaching sessions will never sign up for Emery again. Every interview of his former players always mention how someone fell asleep while Emery was coaching them.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
looks like oleh at the wheel going to raid PSG but Rabiot could be great signing for thier midfield upgrade on this average Herrera.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Everton? :lol: Are they’re using Man Utd to get more money out of Everton? Otherwise I have no idea why they’d even be in the discussion.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Everton will probably want a big name with Usmanov coming on board.

Rabiot is getting linked with all the elites so he’ll get them some international attention.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
We got Auba and Laca not long ago though. This summer looks poverty though.

It’s not really anything to do with the look of the club though. If they still wanted to throw money about we could still attract players like those two but it seems like they want a different approach. Obviously if you’re building your model around buying less established players the calibre of player you’re after is going to be a bit **** compared to Sanchez, Özil and Aubameyang.

GDeep™

League is very weak
It’s not really anything to do with the look of the club though. If they still wanted to throw money about we could still attract players like those two but it seems like they want a different approach. Obviously if you’re building your model around buying less established players the calibre of player you’re after is going to be a bit **** compared to Sanchez, Özil and Aubameyang.
Good point.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Give him a solid offer, nothing crazy and see if he likes this as a project (he won't). Surely not a guy to throw the best offer in Europe for.
No thanks.

He is a fraud and will hopefully end up at Everton.

If he was world class, a team already would have signed him in January like Juve did with Ramsey.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
He may be a headcase but I'd take him in a heartbeat. This has Man Utd written all over it though

Him and Pogba fighting over importance would be quite entertaining. Sadly a functioning midfield of Rabiot, Pogba and one more would be so bossy :(

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't think we are in position to give him big wages. Manutd wagebill is way bigger specially if they get rid of Alexis

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Feels like we're basically swapping Herrera for Rabiot, which isn't bad if this happens.

Age-wise, footballing-wise probably yes - helping in liking the players representing your beloved club more ? NO.

It probbaly depends on the person, but for me personally, it means a lot to me whether I like the players of my club or not.

It's not all about quality.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Age-wise, footballing-wise probably yes - helping in liking the players representing your beloved club more ? NO.

It probbaly depends on the person, but for me personally, it means a lot to me whether I like the players of my club or not.

It's not all about quality.
Hardy om rabiot. Surely you wouldve taken suarez from liverpool?

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Hardy om rabiot. Surely you wouldve taken suarez from liverpool?

Not my first choice, but I would've.

BUT mostly due to him, seeming like a much more likable person than most other footballers out there. He's a jerk on the field but I've collected quite a bit from him off the field and that really seems like an acceptable guy to me.

He's obviously ruined by hit bite incidents and he'd certainly not be my favorite player, but in comparison to dumb ass kids like Pogba and Rabiot?

Besides, Suarez is more than twice the player as those two. He's basically been second best in the world after Messi back then

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Not my first choice, but I would've.

BUT mostly due to him, seeming like a much more likable person than most other footballers out there. He's a jerk on the field but I've collected quite a bit from him off the field and that really seems like an acceptable guy to me.

He's obviously ruined by hit bite incidents and he'd certainly not be my favorite player, but in comparison to dumb ass kids like Pogba and Rabiot?

Besides, Suarez is more than twice the player as those two. He's basically been second best in the world after Messi back then
Yeah, point being its basically all about quality. If you are good enough people dont really care

Latest posts

Top Bottom