• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Adrien Rabiot

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Good Lord, this again.....

Listen, box-to-box doesn't always mean a player isn't technical. You can play with power, aggression and work rate yet still be a player capable of passing the ball well, positioning oneself accordingly, good first touch etc etc....You keep framing this as an either or situation, as if people here are asking for a team full of Jordan Hendersons. Open your mind to the game please. It's more than just technique here. You mention Iniesta, Xavi and Busquets, yet all of those players played in La Liga. This is the PL - you need some measure of intensity otherwise no matter how technical you are, you'll get overrun. You look at Pep's midfield - it still needs to have Fernandinho in it half the time, and he's a "high energy" player, who also happens to be technical. They're a hard-working midfield with technical skill. They are not mutually exclusive!

And regarding Xhaka/Rabiot, as far as I'm concerned I'd rather Rabiot. His positioning IS better than Xhaka's, and while Xhaka has a better passing, Rabiot is more mobile, a better dribbler and just as capable of moving the ball forward. I like the players you named too, but we need some athleticism too, and I'd rather we at least attempt to sign a player with some measure of both physical and technical prowess rather than sacrificing one for the other.
I want to know what’s your view on Aouar, Tonali, Cuisance, Ndombele, Chukwueze?
Must be better than Dacoure, Rabiot, Maddison, Fraser right?

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I don't think we are in position to give him big wages. Manutd wagebill is way bigger specially if they get rid of Alexis

We sure have the financial power to do it, but Kroenke is not helping in this case we need to know that we will never be a top club anymore with him as our owner. sorry for going off-topic.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We sure have the financial power to do it, but Kroenke is not helping in this case we need to know that we will never be a top club anymore with him as our owner. sorry for going off-topic.
I think its more down to PL wages rules than kroenke

Highgate

Stay away from this guy. Poisonous and overated. A typical momys boy who has no business being anywhere near our club

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
What an embarassment. There's people that would kill for that ability and this **** is wasting it.

How has he gone from rejecting a contract and being left out of their squad the whole season, to then deciding he wants to stay during the transfer market. I think his mum is also his aunt.

FluffyDoozi

Seem he couldn't find club to pay him big contract :lol:
It's like squirming back to your ex after thinking you could do better. Except she's now with a richer guy who has a 9 inch ****.

Dude should take pointers from Maintland Niles and separate himself from his mom's influence. It's clear it's hurting his career.

Top Bottom