• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Adrien Rabiot

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Now you disqualified yourself Forever from any judging of player ability!

Drogba was immense
He was truly great in only one season in his career (2009/10). Other than that his scoring record is Giroud like, just because he used to score against us all the time doesn’t mean he used to score many. That great Chelsea defense carried him in most of the seasons. A player with average technique & centre back like physique(could've genuinely been a great CB tbh) is now supposedly world class. You can think of him to be good but when you compare him to the true greats his record seems laughably bad.
Then again you think Xhaka is great, you've accepted mediocrity as the expected level friend

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
He was truly great in only one season in his career (2009/10). Other than that his scoring record is Giroud like, just because he used to score against us all the time doesn’t mean he used to score many. That great Chelsea defense carried him in most of the seasons. A player with average technique & centre back like physique(could've genuinely been a great CB tbh) is now supposedly world class. You can think of him to be good but when you compare him to the true greats his record seems laughably bad.
Then again you think Xhaka is great, you've accepted mediocrity as the expected level friend

Vidic Said he was the toughest striker to face
Vidic was One touch SOB!

Drogba was One of those guys that are useful just being on the pitch

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Vidic Said he was the toughest striker to face
Vidic was One touch SOB!

Drogba was One of those guys that are useful just being on the pitch
Of course he would be tough to defend as he was CB physically. I never questioned his physically. I never said he wasn’t useful. Giroud was great at defending set pieces while being a decent at best goal scorer, he was useful as well.
Think if Giroud was physically much superior while being the same or slightly better goal scorer, that's Drogba. Comparing him to actual world class players like Henry, Van Persie, Suarez, Aguero or even Van Nistelrooy, who was average on the ball is laughable. Heck even Kane has more goals than Drogba already ffs:rofl:
Not to mention, there were seasons where frickin Lampard outscored him :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
If that's how you measure a player, you must not rate Bergkamp much.
92677.jpg

:rofl:

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Can’t see many deals happening this summer unless they’re straight swaps. They are pricing players like there’s not going to be £100m black holes in the accounts of every club.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I can't believe you lost your girlfriend to a guy with a man bun. :eek:

ffs makes it all more annoying innit

all jokes aside, i could tell the guy was a douche from the start. if it had been a nice bloke it would have been fine. and he is a carbon copy of Adrien Rabiot, it is really uncanny

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I’d get it if Xhaka had just said he wants to leave instead of Torreira but there isn’t space for both Rabiot and Xhaka in our team.

Im not saying they are the same player but they have similar profiles, they’re quite slow and leggy. We need an athletic player to partner with Xhaka if we persist with the 4231 in my opinion.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Rabiot is not slow. He covers ground really well and is good on the ball. He's like a broke man's Modric. I'd quite like him here.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Rabiot is not slow. He covers ground really well and is good on the ball. He's like a broke man's Modric. I'd quite like him here.
So you’re saying him and Xhaka would work as the double pivot ? I see the same sort of issues happening all over again.

I’d take Partey any day over him, he offers something different to what we have seen over the last few years. He also doesn’t have a stinky attitude.

Rabiot and Icardi can get stuffed for all I care, I’d rather sign a promising young unknown player than either of them. Imagine Rabiot’s mum and Wanda Icardi both being affiliated with Arsenal at the same time :facepalm:

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
So you’re saying him and Xhaka would work as the double pivot ? I see the same sort of issues happening all over again.

I’d take Partey any day over him, he offers something different to what we have seen over the last few years. He also doesn’t have a stinky attitude.

Rabiot and Icardi can get stuffed for all I care, I’d rather sign a promising young unknown player than either of them. Imagine Rabiot’s mum and Wanda Icardi both being affiliated with Arsenal at the same time :facepalm:

Rabiot, Veratti worked brilliantly well at times. Before that Rabiot worked with Veratti or Matuidi.

He's far better than being given credit for in here. Rabiot and Partey are very different players to be honest, but I think Rabiot is actually more suited to pair with Xhaka than Partey as he releases the ball quicker and covers ground just as well or better.

I want Partey as no.1 by the way, but Rabiiy if motivated is quality.

Top Bottom