• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Adrien Rabiot

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
cannonade said:
Spend big on di Maria and Benzema (or Balotelli), spend the rest on Aurier, Vela and Rabiot.

Yes, not Balotelli though :) tbh, we wont spend big on 2 players, so it wouldnt be Di Maria & Benzema, just one of them and Benzema is more likely.

Anzac

Established Member
If he is as good as they say then sign him. Worst case scenario we've got a player who can rotate with Arteta and is on the improve.

We can still look to buy whomever may come available as a bargain opportunity later (if any do like Khedira/Martinez/Scheniderlin etc),
but at least we would then do so from a solid position where we had already covered the immediate need.

Floating

Established Member
albakos said:
After his performance in CL final and his season overall, I think Real Madrid would be stupid to let DiMaria go. He seems to have rediscovered his form under Ancellotti and leaving Real - the biggest club in the world would be a step down for him.

Madrid were stupid to sell Özil and Sneijder and to a lesser extend, Higuain, but they did it.

fabo

6.51 / 10
I absolutely hate links like this.

If we sign him AND get the top player we need...........:lol:.....not gonna happen.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom