• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Advice /help needed re tickets

Paulgh

Hi, I'm a Hibs fan based in Darlington my son supports Arsenal as his team. I'm keen to get him to a game at the Emirates, our problem is getting a game that we can get tickets for, and booking train tickets it won't be re-arranged for tv.

What is the best way to get tickets?

For the older fans our links include Baker, Cropley and Marinello!

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
check out adjoining thread 2017/8 membership query

there are Arsenal Supporters Clubs in Yorkshire - Facebook only - and Scotland,based in Edinburgh http://www.arsenalscotland.com/

joining one of them would allow you to buy tickets through them, and they will probably offer coach travel to and from the games, home or away - if a prebooked game is moved because of TV you would be allowed to change your tickets or get a refund

I haven't checked but it's quite likely a coach from Edinburgh would have a pick-up point near you

Top Bottom