• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFCON 2022

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
1-1 Salah equalized. Difficult game to referee. It always seems like games between two North African countries always have some extra “spice”.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Big moh Elneny going to win the afcon and you can't do nothing to stop it.

Egypt left with 1 keeper fit thier 2nd keeper injured today.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Egypt win 2-1. There were periods during the game where I thought Morocco had a huge upper hand. That save that Injured the Egyptian keeper was huge!

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
The overall game was ugly every foul is fight and arguing. Credit to ref kept the cards as limited and didn't lose control

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Great defending from Onana just saved Cameron a certain goal. Been boring game the pitch is not good enough

Ellamamama

Ya, I've been listening to it in the background. I think Cameroon is really going to regret not getting anything from the opening couple of minutes, they had quite a few good opportunities. This feels like it's going to penalties.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Queiroz is so funny man guy spent all game moaning and get sent off at 90 minutes 😂. The ref had enough

Latest posts

Top Bottom