• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFCON 2022

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We got bit lucky with this even tho after Burnley we have international break but always nice having your key midfield back early.

Uncle Good-Advice

Comoros are the ones to watch (at least for footbal geeks). The country itself has less than a million people so their coach decided to choose from abroad. Nothing special? Well, here's who he had in his regular XI:

• US M. Endoume (5. tier France)
• Waalwijk (the Netherlands, fighting relegation)
• Avranches (3. tier France)
• Cholet (3. tier France)
• LB Châteauroux (3. tier France)
• Guingamp (Ligue 2)
• Kortrijk (Belgium, midtable)
• Waalwijk (the Netherlands)
• Omonia (Cyprus, midtable)
• TS Sporting (2. tier South Africa)
• Crvena Zvezda (Serbia, last season champions)

I'm really curious what his future would be.

Uncle Good-Advice

Comoros are the ones to watch (at least for footbal geeks). The country itself has less than a million people so their coach decided to choose from abroad. Nothing special? Well, here's who he had in his regular XI:

• Guingamp (Ligue 2)

And guy who just sent Ghana home is currently plying (albeit not very successfully) his trade somewhere in 3rd division in France and didn't score for like an over a year :)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

• Guingamp (Ligue 2)

They’ve been competitive in their other two games as well.

Wasn’t a one off performance.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Ghana are out so Partey is coming home! Gabon and Morocco qualify, instead.

1-0 Gabon

1-0 Comoros

2-0 Comoros

2-1 Ghana

1-1 Morocco

2-2 Ghana

2-1 Gabon

2-2 Morocco

3-2 Comoros

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Yessss. Bring him home. Sorry for Partey on a personal level but a cuddle from Arteta will get him firing again.
I want Egypt, Senegal, Nigeria and whoever in the semis. That'll keep Klopp sweating.

Symbia

Thanks Ghana.
Welcome back Mr Party.

To all you Thomas that doubted, Part(e)y is on as scheduled!

vantoure

It‘s funny, watching the game, it was obvious that Comoros have problems with crosses into the box, and we hardly exploited it. Great win for the Comoros. They have done themselves proud! There will be an inquest in Ghana, for sure.
I found it strange that the ayew brothers were still key players in the squad.
Looks like the talent production has dipped recently? Still though, Ghana should have made it out of that group

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I found it strange that the ayew brothers were still key players in the squad.
Looks like the talent production has dipped recently? Still though, Ghana should have made it out of that group
True, not getting out of that group is a terrible outcome. I’m not even sure whether it’s purely a result of a talent pipeline issue vs scouting and convincing folks that it’s worth it. A lot more players are willing to join any foreign league just to better their earning power, and I don’t blame them. The average coach who comes in looks for the players with bigger name recognition and in more established leagues. There are a few exceptions, but the general trend is to just pick the ones they already know about, and tough luck for the “local” players and those in smaller markets. Part of the problem is also that there’s no real continuity and plan to move players through the youth teams up to the senior national squad so it’s all disconnected and poorly managed as far as I’m concerned.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Keita Balde...

:lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Very good performance by pepe today. He got an assist and always troubling Algeria LB.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom