• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Afonso Alves

Asterix

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.football365.com/news/transfer_gossip/index.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.football365.com/news/transfe ... ndex.shtml</a>

Anyone?

Canuck

Established Member
Chelski want Eto'o *pffft* the Wankers.

Never heard of this Alves fellow. Seems like alot of people are plumbing the Swedish teams lately it seems.

teitzo

If Arsène Wenger wants him (or one of Arsène's socuts) than he must have something to offer our team.

patrick42uk

Established Member
eto'o aint having it

:lol: :lol: i was expecting comments like that pretty soon. post-chelsea in the cl, eto'o seemed particularly pissed off a the club as a whole. ith ink he wanted to use that game to show chelsea what they were missing in not signing him.

nnaife

henry is better than eto, so he shouldn't try and make big headed claims about outscoring the frenchman.

Gurgen

Established Member
What a cocky **** that Eto'o. He's a decent player, but does he honestly think he would have outscored Henry if he wasn't injured for almost two months?

patrick42uk

Established Member
lol. i find it amusing the way players get defended sometimes. its with the same passion as you'd expect from a teenage girl defending are love for the latest boyband.

he isnt a better player than henry nor has he claimed that. but he will score more than henry mst probably, and its just a case of 'this is what i'm worth but you aint getting it' directed at chelsea.

Ratinho

Established Member
I thought it was Markus Rosenberg we were watching at Malmo?

Making it up as they go along tbh.

asajoseph

Established Member
I remember this bloke from CM when I was playing in the Brazilian league.

And was he good? Because seeing as nobodie's actually seen him play, it's about as good a barometer as we're likely to get ;) :lol:

Arsu86

He is by far the best player in the swedish league. He has scored 5 goals this season ( best goalscorer in the league). He is partnering Markus Rosenberg upp front. I think he would be a good signing, at least he is too good for the swedish league.

Swemini

AS someone else said I think he is by far the best player in swedish allsvenskan, but Rosenberg from the same club would definetely fit the Arsenal type of play a lot better, I also feel that he has more potential into developing as a quality player more than Afonso does. The problem with Afonso is also the fact that he has those common passport problems.

Soler

Established Member
asajoseph said:
I remember this bloke from CM when I was playing in the Brazilian league.

And was he good? Because seeing as nobodie's actually seen him play, it's about as good a barometer as we're likely to get ;) :lol:

No, he was rubbish.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom