• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

After Alexis and the Exodus - Where to now?

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
I saw Jenkinson at Birmingham New Street station not long ago. His missus is unreal.
Indeed!
Carl+Jenkinson+DaWRtFv88nKm.jpg

:drool::drool::drool:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Need to go for experienced players playing at a high level for teams who are good but not elite.

Guys like Mane, Salah, Lacazette, Aubamayang etc. If we’re not signing those then we should be going for wonder kids, or high potential players under 24 years old.

The odd panic buy after an injury crisis is unavoidable but no more Elneny’s please.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I know I've said this before and it's come nowhere near happening but I think this is gonna be the Wilshere era.

It's taken 5 years to get here since Cesc left but he's playing like a god out there. I want him and Ramsey in midfield together every chance they get, I honestly believe that's a title winning midfield.

I think we're in good shape, can't wait to see how Nelson, Nketiah and AMN develop. Also I think both Chambers and Holding will get there for us in time.

I'd like to see us reinvest in the defence in the summer, maybe buy one of those super talented Milan keepers. A bonus would be getting any game time out of Santi, miss the little guy.

BBF

A lot of whining here for a guy who led us to an unprecedented appearance in the Europa League, and thanks to his stellar “leadership” has us likely going back to the Europa League midway through the season. I hope the little guy gives Man U the exact same results he’s given us the last two seasons.

Oh right. I forgot we only played with Alexis on the field.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Yes. A lot of these people are called "Man United fans".

I support Arsenal and I want Arsenal to win and I don't like Arsenal players going to rival teams even if they want to better themselves because what I want is Arsenal to be better. So I'm not fine with him.

and it is the board and managment you should be angry at, not the players

had we gotten quality signings in this summer and mounted a real challenge he would still be here, especially if we offered competitive wages

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I know I've said this before and it's come nowhere near happening but I think this is gonna be the Wilshere era.

It's taken 5 years to get here since Cesc left but he's playing like a god out there. I want him and Ramsey in midfield together every chance they get, I honestly believe that's a title winning midfield.

I think we're in good shape, can't wait to see how Nelson, Nketiah and AMN develop. Also I think both Chambers and Holding will get there for us in time.

I'd like to see us reinvest in the defence in the summer, maybe buy one of those super talented Milan keepers. A bonus would be getting any game time out of Santi, miss the little guy.

they were close to cutting his leg of

he shouldn't even be in consideration to make a comeback, just let him heal in peace so he won't be an invalid when he gets older

put him into the coaching badges school and he will be a great technical coach for the young guys and let him stay on, he spreads joy and has got something to teach

and he is not what the team really needs anyway

especially with you pinning hope on Jack and Ramsey, Santi needed others than them to perform and Jack/Ramsey needs something else to

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Lets hope Mourinho/Manure "warmed" to us in this whole deal

Shaw and Lindelöf aren't really trusted by Mou, they can rejuviante their careeers here.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

they were close to cutting his leg of

he shouldn't even be in consideration to make a comeback, just let him heal in peace so he won't be an invalid when he gets older

put him into the coaching badges school and he will be a great technical coach for the young guys and let him stay on, he spreads joy and has got something to teach

and he is not what the team really needs anyway

especially with you pinning hope on Jack and Ramsey, Santi needed others than them to perform and Jack/Ramsey needs something else to

It's selfish but I'd love to see him run out for us at the Emirates just one more time, maybe a testimonial would be better or something.

Also Xhaka and AMN as back ups are better than Coquelin and Elneny imo.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Oh right. I forgot we only played with Alexis on the field.
:lol: May as well just say 'I ****ing hate this piece of ****'. What's the point in relating the post to football if you're going to reveal either an unhinged bias or just plain foolishness?

Reactions: BBF

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
A lot of whining here for a guy who led us to an unprecedented appearance in the Europa League, and thanks to his stellar “leadership” has us likely going back to the Europa League midway through the season. I hope the little guy gives Man U the exact same results he’s given us the last two seasons.

Wenger signed for United?

Amazing that a player that was up for league POTY somehow didn't do enough as he was the reason we finished 5th and he is also the reason we are currently 6th as a specific player apparently is sabotaging out title run not the guy who is paid 8m a year to call the shots prepare the team to compete each match day.

It wasn't the manager that is so polarizing that supporters we're protesting inside and outside the stadium hoping for change as they were fed up of watching the same mistakes season on season. It wasn't the man that at the end of the season admitted his contract situation was the reason we struggled last year....it was a specific player in Sanchez solely. Emirates era top players have all come to the same conclusion that Wenger and AFC isn't where they want to spend their careers, he'll Ox level players are coming that conclusion now too, but its Sanchez's fault AFC is where it is!

If you think players are the issue, and singing different ones under Wenger is the solution, you are clearly new to supporting AFC or you are unbelievably naive.

As long as Wenger is still here it doesn't matter who we sign, who has on the shirt, the team will reflect the manager and we'll still be stuck in the groundhog's day BS we see year on year.

TinFish

Where to now? We don't go anywhere. Compete for fourth next season and maybe make an odd signing to get us excited. Business as usual.

If we wanted to be the real deal we would have kept players like Alexis and further reinforce the squad with quality additions like Aubameyang.

Sadly we all know that will never happen, Cesc knew, RVP knew and Alexis knew.

I guess the calibre of our signings has improved, but we will always be 2/3 players short of a proper go at the title. Best chance was when Leicester won the league and we were still a few players short. The stubborn git just never signed any additional quality to essentially guarantee that title. Makes my blood boil.

Amazing that a player that was up for league POTY somehow didn't do enough as he was the reason we finished 5th and he is also the reason we are currently 6th as a specific player apparently is sabotaging out title run not the guy who is paid 8m a year to call the shots prepare the team to compete each match day.

It wasn't the manager that is so polarizing that supporters we're protesting inside and outside the stadium hoping for change as they were fed up of watching the same mistakes season on season. It wasn't the man that at the end of the season admitted his contract situation was the reason we struggled last year....it was a specific player in Sanchez solely. Emirates era top players have all come to the same conclusion that Wenger and AFC isn't where they want to spend their careers, he'll Ox level players are coming that conclusion now too, but its Sanchez's fault AFC is where it is!

If you think players are the issue, and singing different ones under Wenger is the solution, you are clearly new to supporting AFC or you are unbelievably naive.

As long as Wenger is still here it doesn't matter who we sign, who has on the shirt, the team will reflect the manager and we'll still be stuck in the groundhog's day BS we see year on year.

To be sure, Arsène Wenger takes a lion’s share of the blame here too. His tactics are at times maddening, and I think it best he gracefully step away from the game. However, I’m not gonna lament about a player that quit on us because it wasn’t working. He didn’t want to wear the Arsenal badge, and I personally am not hero worshipping a guy who bailed on us in our darkest hour. Sánchez is the NBA version of Russell Westbrook. Immensely talented, but his selfish, me first attitude will never allow him to have the type of hardware that many seek. Time will tell, but I’m betting against Sanchez leading ManU to the championships their fan base envisions he will.

KROENKE SUCKS

So Kroenke and Gazidis are saints now who just keep giving Wenger huge contracts and re-signing presumably because they are idiots? Or maybe this is just how they want to run the club and Wenger is just making the best out of the situation.

Top Bottom