• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

It’s not for us. Some of their feelings and reactions are genuine though.

As for Arteta, yeah I pretty much have done the same U turn as DT. Not that I’ve never been Arteta out though (nobody has really).

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I honestly think AFTV are bad for the club, and it seems like Robbie & co are more attention seekers than genuine Arsenal fans.

Haven`t watched that **** show for something like 5 years.
Always cracks me up when I read people say AFTV are bad for the club... The only connection they have to the club is the one you make. They aren't part of the club. They can't harm the club in any way ffs. Tell me how they're bad for the club, analyse your answer and then delete it :lol:

Joestlaachmkr

Always cracks me up when I read people say AFTV are bad for the club... The only connection they have to the club is the one you make. They aren't part of the club. They can't harm the club in any way ffs. Tell me how they're bad for the club, analyse your answer and then delete it :lol:
I think they put Arsenal fans - and the whole club in a bad light with the constant negativity they show 90 percent of the time. Arsenal FTV have obviously a connection with the club by that name. Haven`t watched a second of that crap for at least 3-4 years

I think AFTV puts a negative light on the fans and everything that has to do with Arsenal.

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

EdR0du7XsAEmT8d

Manberg

Predator
Through some research, I've discovered that AFTV earn upwards of £400,000 per month. Crazy money. Robbie Lyle is something else. Whether he's cunning and clever or just fortunate, he hit a goldmine.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Through some research, I've discovered that AFTV earn upwards of £400,000 per month. Crazy money. Robbie Lyle is something else. Whether he's cunning and clever or just fortunate, he hit a goldmine.
He had a great idea and executed on it. Don’t need to be a genius to make a killing, with the right concept and a little luck.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I think they put Arsenal fans - and the whole club in a bad light with the constant negativity they show 90 percent of the time. Arsenal FTV have obviously a connection with the club by that name. Haven`t watched a second of that crap for at least 3-4 years

I think AFTV puts a negative light on the fans and everything that has to do with Arsenal.
I’ve said this before, but negative light in the eyes of who, and how does it harm the club? I guarantee you your answer won’t make sense! It’s a reflection of how the club is doing and has exactly the same positive and negative reactions as fan forums and other social media platforms. It’s no different.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
I’ve said this before, but negative light in the eyes of who, and how does it harm the club? I guarantee you your answer won’t make sense! It’s a reflection of how the club is doing and has exactly the same positive and negative reactions as fan forums and other social media platforms. It’s no different.

Didn't Robbie imply very strongly that the Arsenal away fans were racist for chanting get out of the club?

Grand bunch of lads anyway

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
That seems very high & not sure how ad friendly the content is.

The big Fifa guy (Nepenthez ) showed his YT breakdown on Twitch stream a couple of weeks back. No idea how reliable the analytical sites are but have AFTV top end 1m for a year.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Didn't Robbie imply very strongly that the Arsenal away fans were racist for chanting get out of the club?

Grand bunch of lads anyway
Did he? Unless he heard something racist said to him then he shouldn’t be making those claims. Our away fans didn’t exactly cover themselves in glory that day, by getting up in his face and being so intimidating. Was piss poor behaviour imo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom