• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

EinmalImmerEwig

Bent on his knees by asking to get banned !
You lot are just the other end of the spectrum tbh. Just as full of gas and weird takes as any of the ‘bullies’. Accept it.

So the conspiracy now is, AFTV and other outlets are only behind Arteta because they were so ‘Wenger Out’ two managers ago? I don’t even know how that’s supposed to make sense tbh. Tin foil hat stuff at best.
Most of the people on this ( and most other forums ) are 'the other end of the spectrum'.
The word 'spectrum' is concise.

Multipass

I don’t mind tuning in to AFTV here and there - don’t really get all the hate regardless of what happened 3 years ago at the end of Wenger’s reign.

But don’t get the banter that’s going on and being posted here. Just targeting individuals and provides nothing to the Arsenal discussion.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
I don’t mind tuning in to AFTV here and there - don’t really get all the hate regardless of what happened 3 years ago at the end of Wenger’s reign.

But don’t get the banter that’s going on and being posted here. Just targeting individuals and provides nothing to the Arsenal discussion.
AFTV is 99% about banter / individuals. I’d recommend the other 11,136 threads for the Arsenal discussion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom