• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

Polar Bear

I am 50/50 on this because I do think fans should have a say, but yes some go over the top, but here is my issue and experience..

So last season I went to the Everton away game which we sadly lost 1-0, Jagielka scored, I don't know if you guys remember that match but we did not play well in it, but anyhow after the game I saw Robbie and the cameras outside and I thought I will have a say, I waited for about 25 minutes and he said I can come on.. I spoke for about 4 or 5 minutes but I was not negative, I thought I was very constructive, I said its frustrating but next we have a good run of games and top 4 is certainly very possible.. (at that time we was inside the top 4)

I didn't get home until very late that same night, and I thought I will check youtube, so I did and I did not see my interview, but it seems all the interviews has been uploaded for that game, but mine was not there, I also remembered another chap with a grey coat who gave a good interview and I did not see his one either. Next few days nothing uploaded. So this led me to believe AFTV are only uploading certain peoples interviews (like the regulars) but they also uploaded some other interviews with guys who are not regulars and all of them were ranting and slagging off the club.. so it made me think if you say something sensible and nice then it just doesn't get air'd

This is bad and a issue.. because its not the fans thoughts on AFTV , AFTV interviews the same group of people after every game, so first all it's not fan opinion, it's the opinion of a few people. secondly, Robbie's questions are always ones that cause division. Every little issue afc have is magnified through aftv for the world to see and laugh.

(I want to make it noted that Robbie was very polite to me and seemed to have a good sense of humor, but I do feel concerned that he is not uploading fans opinions which may not get tons of clicks because they are sensible and not ranting)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I am 50/50 on this because I do think fans should have a say, but yes some go over the top, but here is my issue and experience..

So last season I went to the Everton away game which we sadly lost 1-0, Jagielka scored, I don't know if you guys remember that match but we did not play well in it, but anyhow after the game I saw Robbie and the cameras outside and I thought I will have a say, I waited for about 25 minutes and he said I can come on.. I spoke for about 4 or 5 minutes but I was not negative, I thought I was very constructive, I said its frustrating but next we have a good run of games and top 4 is certainly very possible.. (at that time we was inside the top 4)

I didn't get home until very late that same night, and I thought I will check youtube, so I did and I did not see my interview, but it seems all the interviews has been uploaded for that game, but mine was not there, I also remembered another chap with a grey coat who gave a good interview and I did not see his one either. Next few days nothing uploaded. So this led me to believe AFTV are only uploading certain peoples interviews (like the regulars) but they also uploaded some other interviews with guys who are not regulars and all of them were ranting and slagging off the club.. so it made me think if you say something sensible and nice then it just doesn't get air'd

This is bad and a issue.. because its not the fans thoughts on AFTV , AFTV interviews the same group of people after every game, so first all it's not fan opinion, it's the opinion of a few people. secondly, Robbie's questions are always ones that cause division. Every little issue afc have is magnified through aftv for the world to see and laugh.

(I want to make it noted that Robbie was very polite to me and seemed to have a good sense of humor, but I do feel concerned that he is not uploading fans opinions which may not get tons of clicks because they are sensible and not ranting)
Because if you shouted and abused some of our players your video will be uploaded that's how Robbie get money

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Never mind if this is a good / bad look for the club... Robbie should keep his channel impartial with no links to the club. Thats a bad idea for him.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
That’s the thing, if you think they’re that influential then you’re giving them credit and fear them. Imagine going to bed and having nightmares about Claude and Troopz bearing down on you lol

I don't even get whats the big deal they only start crying and bi*ching when we're playing badly. Hell guys and Troopz and DT were much more patient with Emery than most people even that Arseblog dope people treat like some sort of blog jesus.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I don't even get whats the big deal they only start crying and bi*ching when we're playing badly. Hell guys and Troopz and DT were much more patient with Emery than most people even that Arseblog dope people treat like some sort of blog jesus.

Of course those two cretinous cvnts were patient with Emery, they were sh!tting on Wenger and advocating that anyone could do a better job.(just like some posters on here)

Turns out it wasn't the case and them two fools are shown up as the clueless dummies they are, so they were always going to hold back with the Emery bashing until very late.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
That as well. They were actually trying not to be negative too soon and give him a fair crack of the whip, even though many had more or less given up on him after the EL final.

Malky

Established Member
Of course those two cretinous cvnts were patient with Emery, they were sh!tting on Wenger and advocating that anyone could do a better job.(just like some posters on here)

Turns out it wasn't the case and them two fools are shown up as the clueless dummies they are, so they were always going to hold back with the Emery bashing until very late.
The really pathetic thing is that man child DT is still trying to pin our current problems on Wenger. He's nothing but a **** talking, broken record.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II

Do you really think the sample size of one change in management is enough to say they were merely justifying their Wenger out stance by not giving up on Emery after 5 months, like many on here had already done? And people call them dummies?

CJJ

Established Member
I think some of the AFTV content is actually decent.
Graham's Tactical Insight and the "Kevin Campbell show" are two good shouts.
The post match interviews are another matter, same people getting interviewed every time, and when some sensible guy comes on he gets drowned in the Troopz&DT show with their constant moaning and unrealistic expectations.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Robbie would have got bankrupt if our team were doing great like Liverpool
I don’t think the channel suffered much of a downturn after 3 FA cups tbh. This thing about the channel only doing well when we’re **** is only true in the sense that more will tune in for the meltdowns, but I very much doubt it would suffer if we started winning titles all of a sudden—it would just have a different tone and I’m sure it’s popularity would actually go through the roof off the back of Arsenal doing well. Nobody would have a problem then, though, because people only tend to have a problem with it when we’re sh1t!

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
I think some of the AFTV content is actually decent.
Graham's Tactical Insight and the "Kevin Campbell show" are two good shouts.
The post match interviews are another matter, same people getting interviewed every time, and when some sensible guy comes on he gets drowned in the Troopz&DT show with their constant moaning and unrealistic expectations.
I know a place like that on the Internet.. .

Reactions: CJJ

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Its embarassing for the Arsenal fan base. I have countless Arsenal friends, hardly any of which actually watch this anymore. Meanwhile I have loud mouth Chelsea and United mates saying they're tuning into it (and talking to me about it like its a ****ing TV show). I mean just look at the comments section; its dominated by non Arsenal fans.

Its a sorry state of affairs where rivals fans tune in to get some entertainment, drama and something to laugh at (at the likes of TY and Cluade). ArsenalFanTV dont care about the mockery it makes of our fan base; giving a voice to fans who establish themselves as pseudo celebrities on the channel, always trying to upkeep their persona. As long as these idiots are getting their spotlight, and the channel is making money; it will continue to cause contraversey and toxicity among the fan base.

A way it could improve is just go back to what it was made for; interviewing fans and their opinions only. These stupid spin off shows and bias toward interviewing the 'celeb' fans is what attracts rival fans and makes this more of a cash cow channel than an actual expression of the fan bases' views as a whole.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
I wonder how their numbers for last night videos compare to previous week's? Doubt many oppo fans tuning in

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I wonder how their numbers for last night videos compare to previous week's? Doubt many oppo fans tuning in
brighton.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Top Bottom