• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

Jack badmon

I'm blaming them for the hostile atmosphere abd panic they helped instill around the club from 2016. Artetaball has nothing to do with them and they are largely irrelevant since covid. They helped ensure that Wenger was sidelined and the clowns allowed to run our club in to the ground. Clearly we needed him in an advisory capacity but they played a massive tole in burning him. Believe otherwise if you wish. Fool.

Firstly apologies for calling you a fool it was disrespectful.

If Artetaball has nothing to do with them why do you wish them to be broken?

You hold them responsible for helping Wenger no longer being with the club. Can I ask how is this so. Can I ask do you have that same angst for any mainstream media outlets (which have far bigger reaches and influence) which may have also contributed to divide in the fan base.

Do you believe having Wenger in an advisory role ala Sir Alex would have made a difference to our current predicament?

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Had to watch last night and that DT interview was beautiful. Seeing a guy like him act all smug pretending him backing Arteta was some heroic act after his abuse of Wenger, only to finally snap and turn into the thug he is, was actually quite exciting honestly.

Got a suspicion @say yes might actually be DT.
He reluctantly said Arteta Out but to me he seemed to blame the whole world and everything at the club rather than Arteta, was a bit disappointed by his interview.

Ty saying Arteta's position being untenable is major though, that's truly the end.

Tree Points

Another annoying Manc
I generally take all internet 'personalities' with a pinch of salt.

But 'Troopz' and Liam Goodenough (the Luton Town fan who calls himself DT which instantly makes me think of Delirium tremens, he should have marketed himsef better) are just horrible people and everything that is wrong with the modern world. They both think their gangster hardman and if I dressed like them at their age my fella would leave me.

Iceman10

Established Member
AFTV is saying Arteta Out. Yeah, some can talk about them holding back on that until now, but why the vitriol against AFTV when we all agree on Arteta Out right now? I don't get it.

Artemis

I'm blaming them for the hostile atmosphere abd panic they helped instill around the club from 2016. Artetaball has nothing to do with them and they are largely irrelevant since covid. They helped ensure that Wenger was sidelined and the clowns allowed to run our club in to the ground. Clearly we needed him in an advisory capacity but they played a massive tole in burning him. Believe otherwise if you wish. Fool.
Not every Arsenal fan was happy with our decline you know. If you genuinely wanted Wenger to stay then please don't complain about Arteta. You literally have no right to complain. He went as deep into the Europa League as Wenger did and he won the FA Cup just like Wenger and he finished outside the top 4 just like Wenger.

Fans like you don't mind the club sinking just as long it's Wenger as captain of the sinking ship. Total cult mentality just like Trump fans.

Wenger himself said he stayed too long at the club, how embarrassing for you. How can you recover from that? You can't.

Artemis

Why do people forget that we failed to qualify for the Champions League TWO SEASONS IN A ROW under Wenger before he was sacked? We didn't have a choice. We had to try something new because it wasn't working anymore under Wenger.

Why do they think it's "disrespectful" to sack Wenger? How is it "disrespectful"? He did great stuff for us in his first 12 year-stint. He's a legend. Nobody disputes that. But there's no way he can be given a permanent unconditional job as manager of Arsenal.

Once you say that the managerial job is no longer tied to achievements on the pitch, then you've given up the right to say that you want what's best for the club.

Jack badmon

I generally take all internet 'personalities' with a pinch of salt.

But 'Troopz' and Liam Goodenough (the Luton Town fan who calls himself DT which instantly makes me think of Delirium tremens, he should have marketed himsef better) are just horrible people and everything that is wrong with the modern world. They both think their gangster hardman and if I dressed like them at their age my fella would leave me.
How ironic, no way would you say this to their faces. At least they have the courage to act the hard man on camera :lol:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Not every Arsenal fan was happy with our decline you know. If you genuinely wanted Wenger to stay then please don't complain about Arteta. You literally have no right to complain. He went as deep into the Europa League as Wenger did and he won the FA Cup just like Wenger and he finished outside the top 4 just like Wenger.

Fans like you don't mind the club sinking just as long it's Wenger as captain of the sinking ship. Total cult mentality just like Trump fans.

Wenger himself said he stayed too long at the club, how embarrassing for you. How can you recover from that? You can't.
You lot don't get it. It's about the fact that there was no smooth transition. It's about the fact that the club was handed over to a group of people motivated by self interest. It's about the fact that nobody at the club really had a clue. Utd at least took on board what Fergie had to say and still struggled but at least they can say they explored every avenue to maintain their position. We didn't. I've supported the club for years and never wanted or expected yo see us fall off a cliff like this. But according I want the club to sink. No. I want the club to thrive and not be too proud to approach anyone who might help it. Support AFTV if you must. They're an embarrassment but you may be unfamiliar with our historic values. I have every right to an opinion and don't need the likes of you telling me what to think. Nor do I have anything to recover from especially from an occasional poster who has completely missed the point. Run along son. You embarrass me as a fellow Gooner

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Firstly apologies for calling you a fool it was disrespectful.

You hold them responsible for helping Wenger no longer being with the club. Can I ask how is this so. Can I ask do you have that same angst for any mainstream media outlets (which have far bigger reaches and influence) which may have also contributed to divide in the fan base.

Do you believe having Wenger in an advisory role ala Sir Alex would have made a difference to our current predicament?

This isn't solely about Wenger. It's about the poison that AFTV and other media outlets helped to spread through our club. Wenger had to go at some time as manager but I do believe his wisdom would have made the transition much smoother. They helped create an atmosphere which poisoned everything Wenger built. It seemed to me that Raul and Emery set out to wipe the slate totally by destroying everything at the club, good and bad. They stripped us of our ID and have left us with this shell. Change Wenger's bad bits but you keep the good regardless. I didn't wish them broken. Someone said they were and I find that group an unpleasant bunch so I'm not exactly sad for them. They championed a change for the worse with no thought so I'm not going to thank them. I don't read the main sports tabloids and avoid talksport unless someone here highlights it, so yes, I don't like the media especially their skewed coverage of us and others they don't like eg Sterling. I love this club and I've no time at all for anyone who seeks to unjustifiably "harm" it in anyway. This should be a no for any Gooner. Hope that answers your questions.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
AFTV is saying Arteta Out. Yeah, some can talk about them holding back on that until now, but why the vitriol against AFTV when we all agree on Arteta Out right now? I don't get it.
Just my opinion, but the fans on here want what's best for the club and nothing else. AFTV have a conflict of interest. They say ArtetaOut and act the saviour if he goes and make more money. Its a win/win for them. Arteta going might actually make us worse but they'll be quiet then until they can start the next Out campaign

Iceman10

Established Member
Just my opinion, but the fans on here want what's best for the club and nothing else. AFTV have a conflict of interest. They say ArtetaOut and act the saviour if he goes and make more money. Its a win/win for them. Arteta going might actually make us worse but they'll be quiet then until they can start the next Out campaign
Maybe I'm missing something, but it just feels like a bogeyman is being made out of something relatively innocuous (AFTV). The problem is the club. It has owners who know nothing about football and have made terrible hires who just have a cushy number, so it is a mess from top to bottom. Fans are unhappy. They should be, but lashing out in all directions, diluting focus, does not help in my view. I don't see AFTV (Robbie) as some evil mastermind profiting from unsettling the club. They just provide coverage and opinions. When the results are good they are ecstatic, so they are not misery merchants for the sake of it. The problem is the club, not them.

Jack badmon

I don’t claim to be a hard man though? For a start, I’m female.

I don’t mean ‘hard man’ as in you are a MAN. It’s not specific.

You would never say this to their faces which in my opinion is exactly what’s wrong with the modern world.

This isn't solely about Wenger. It's about the poison that AFTV and other media outlets helped to spread through our club. Wenger had to go at some time as manager but I do believe his wisdom would have made the transition much smoother. They helped create an atmosphere which poisoned everything Wenger built. It seemed to me that Raul and Emery set out to wipe the slate totally by destroying everything at the club, good and bad. They stripped us of our ID and have left us with this shell. Change Wenger's bad bits but you keep the good regardless. I didn't wish them broken. Someone said they were and I find that group an unpleasant bunch so I'm not exactly sad for them. They championed a change for the worse with no thought so I'm not going to thank them. I don't read the main sports tabloids and avoid talksport unless someone here highlights it, so yes, I don't like the media especially their skewed coverage of us and others they don't like eg Sterling. I love this club and I've no time at all for anyone who seeks to unjustifiably "harm" it in anyway. This should be a no for any Gooner. Hope that answers your questions.

AFTV is a by product of the mess not a protagonist for it. Logically if there was no mess to begin with then there would be no reason for 10 minute rants would there?The club was rotten from the moment it sold it soul to go to the Emirates (fly better) stadium. Oh who’s vision was that? Year on year poor recruitment, poor leadership, tactical embarrassment in big games and falling behind way before the advent of AFTV but people just don’t seem to remember this. Mandela effect? Who knows.

I don’t believe Wenger still in a transitional role stood in the rafters like a hawk would do any good for us but great for Arsène Wenger FC. We still have people calling for him to takeover from Arteta. ****ing madness.

I will agree the transition could and should have been a lot smoother but as I said our soul was sold long before that.

I am grateful for AFTV for giving me something I can actually relate to with real people giving real opinions on the club I love. I don’t agree with the approach all the time but I respect it and will fight for your right to say it just like I would do with the posters on here. So what they swear and speak in a ‘hard man’ language these are real people and I appreciate it.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Maybe I'm missing something, but it just feels like a bogeyman is being made out of something relatively innocuous (AFTV). The problem is the club. It has owners who know nothing about football and have made terrible hires who just have a cushy number, so it is a mess from top to bottom. Fans are unhappy. They should be, but lashing out in all directions, diluting focus, does not help in my view. I don't see AFTV (Robbie) as some evil mastermind profiting from unsettling the club. They just provide coverage and opinions. When the results are good they are ecstatic, so they are not misery merchants for the sake of it. The problem is the club, not them.
It's insidious and it's all innocuous until it gets out of control. Without strong leadership at board level, AFTV will get under the skin of too many fans and put pressure on our marshmallow owners who will blindly react. This time atm, it looks like Arteta will be backed. If he stays and performances don't improve quickly, how will he cope with an Out campaign especially after the safety of an empty stadium? He won't and if he does, we know the players will fold. I'd only back AFTV if they were KroenkeOut and even then, reluctantly

Iceman10

Established Member
It's insidious and it's all innocuous until it gets out of control. Without strong leadership at board level, AFTV will get under the skin of too many fans and put pressure on our marshmallow owners who will blindly react. This time atm, it looks like Arteta will be backed. If he stays and performances don't improve quickly, how will he cope with an Out campaign especially after the safety of an empty stadium? He won't and if he does, we know the players will fold. I'd only back AFTV if they were KroenkeOut and even then, reluctantly
You are worried about impacts of AFTV next season if Arteta stays? Is that what you are getting at? Sorry if that is not what it is, I'm having trouble understanding, and it could well be an issue on my part because you are typically one of the best posters on this site.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
You are worried about impacts of AFTV next season if Arteta stays? Is that what you are getting at? Sorry if that is not what it is, I'm having trouble understanding, and it could well be an issue on my part because you are typically one of the best posters on this site.
That's exactly it. They've nailed their colours to the mast. Any transfer we make, any pre season friendlies all come under close scrutiny now abd all get laid on the manager. Even a drinks break couldn't save Arteta last night :lol:.
Ps it's nice that we don't agree on everything and I rate your posts too. AFTV I just can't stand

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I don’t mean ‘hard man’ as in you are a MAN. It’s not specific.

You would never say this to their faces which in my opinion is exactly what’s wrong with the modern world.

AFTV is a by product of the mess not a protagonist for it. Logically if there was no mess to begin with then there would be no reason for 10 minute rants would there?The club was rotten from the moment it sold it soul to go to the Emirates (fly better) stadium. Oh who’s vision was that? Year on year poor recruitment, poor leadership, tactical embarrassment in big games and falling behind way before the advent of AFTV but people just don’t seem to remember this. Mandela effect? Who knows.

I don’t believe Wenger still in a transitional role stood in the rafters like a hawk would do any good for us but great for Arsène Wenger FC. We still have people calling for him to takeover from Arteta. ****ing madness.

I will agree the transition could and should have been a lot smoother but as I said our soul was sold long before that.

I am grateful for AFTV for giving me something I can actually relate to with real people giving real opinions on the club I love. I don’t agree with the approach all the time but I respect it and will fight for your right to say it just like I would do with the posters on here. So what they swear and speak in a ‘hard man’ language these are real people and I appreciate it.
We'll never agree on AFTV but fair play for the explanation :)

Latest posts+

Top Bottom