• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
brighton.jpg

Untitled.jpg
not surprised no rivals fans watching the videos after our win as i said robbie would lose so much money if we doing great alot of Arsenal fans stop watching it because Robbie interview same people every game.

Pepes blue pill

not surprised no rivals fans watching the videos after our win as i said robbie would lose so much money if we doing great alot of Arsenal fans stop watching it because Robbie interview same people every game.

Yep, hes made a fortune outta just using the same people because he knows it makes for good viewing, stopped watching ages ago when I realised that if anyone was rational and made good points then you would never see them on again

Rival fans love it and take the piss but you gotta give robbie credit for being the person who does these club channels for probs making the most money from it

I do wish it would just go away tho

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
What’s the debate like?

Jordan always give me the impression he is a massive ****.
Getting quite heated, both guys talking over each other. Simon Jordan and Jim White are blaming Robbie for the toxicity around the club, he (rightfully imo) points out that Talksport encourage people to call in and moan about various topics just the same.

Tony's nose

It was watchable when it first turned up on youtube but then the likes of Troopz turned up who is nothing g more than an idiot.
Now its a pile of pap.

Latest posts

Top Bottom