• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Lol Troopz is funny, I like him but he’s fully turned industry.

He’s expecting all players to kiss the ring just because he’s an internet pundit :lol:

GoonerJay24

- AFTV remove Moh from their channel because he expressed his views pertaining the Israeli and Palestinian conflict.

This platform are a disgrace to our club

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
- AFTV remove Moh from their channel because he expressed his views pertaining the Israeli and Palestinian conflict.

Are they?

Personally, I dont see a problem with keeping it purely football and steering well clear of political issues.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Yes they don't have to back people's views but don't suppress them, especially considering what Moh has done for their platform.

People need to accept AFTV is a business/media company now, Moh got a platform out of AFTV, got to meet and be part of that **** interview with Gary Neville, its a two way street.

AFTV just dont want to be linked with political views which for me is understandable.

It doesnt matter if Mo invited Robbie to his wedding or had dinner at his house, the game has changed.

Everyone knows Mo from AFTV, nothing else, even if hes talking about something completely different people still think 'oh look its the AFTV guy'.

GoonerJay24

People need to accept AFTV is a business/media company now, Moh got a platform out of AFTV, got to meet and be part of that **** interview with Gary Neville, its a two way street.

AFTV just dont want to be linked with political views which for me is understandable.

It doesnt matter if Mo invited Robbie to his wedding or had dinner at his house, the game has changed.

Everyone knows Mo from AFTV, nothing else, even if hes talking about something completely different people still think 'oh look its the AFTV guy'.
Yet they want to promote BLM movement? Like I said don't fully support someone's views, but to exclude them from the platform is below the belt.

We Arsenal fans need to unite again and give them hell after matches, just like pre covid.

AFTV get out of our club!

GDeep™

League is very weak
What happened here? I don’t understand. He’s had the Palestine badge, t shirt for years, and now AFTV have said they never silenced him or whatever.

What started this then? Weird, he was a good listen.

Iceman10

Established Member
Not sure what happened here, whether it is temporary or permanent, but Moh always came across as too smart for Robbie anyway. I'm quite happy watching Curtis Shaw nowadays for a realistic take on Arsenal, his content makes a lot of what AFTV does redundant, although he doesn't go much into stats, etc., but there are other places for that. AFTV's space is therefore mainly about watchalongs and fan emotions post-match for those interested in that kind of stuff, but as I said, Moh was always a bit too cerebral for that (and AFTV).

Head&Shoulders

What happened here? I don’t understand. He’s had the Palestine badge, t shirt for years, and now AFTV have said they never silenced him or whatever.

What started this then? Weird, he was a good listen.

He's been wearing a small badge Free Palestine since forever I think. Go on their youtube channel and find old Moh videos and then compare them to the rest of the guys that were interviewed on the same day. Moh's interviews are almost always zoomed in so it doesn't show his full figure - the badge he's wearing.

TinFish

Are they?

Personally, I dont see a problem with keeping it purely football and steering well clear of political issues.
This is their promo video on their home page. Watch it, it's only 1:57 long.

Robbie lets people express their literal frustration on YouTube, to the point where they are almost wishing the players death or long term injury. Mo's political stance should not affect the channel, especially when AFTV were scrutinizing the whole Özil/China Uighur debacle.

I've lost a lot of respect for Robbie since this. I guess it's his channel and he can do what he wants but it's disappointing to say the least. You'd think that into video I posted would allow freedom of speech.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Moh strikes me as a weasel. Never liked the guy at all, classic politician type. It's such a tetchy subject why would you even risk it? There's just no point, completely understand why he wouldn't have it on there. If moh wants to give his views he can do it elsewhere nobody is stopping him? Why does he have to do it on AFTV, doesn't make sense.

Head&Shoulders

Moh strikes me as a weasel. Never liked the guy at all, classic politician type. It's such a tetchy subject why would you even risk it? There's just no point, completely understand why he wouldn't have it on there. If moh wants to give his views he can do it elsewhere nobody is stopping him? Why does he have to do it on AFTV, doesn't make sense.
Moh has been doing this for years. He didn't just start wearing a badge all of a sudden.
This is him wearing a free Palestine badge in 2017

There were no issues back then it seems but then the cropping started

GoonerJay24

Not sure what happened here, whether it is temporary or permanent, but Moh always came across as too smart for Robbie anyway. I'm quite happy watching Curtis Shaw nowadays for a realistic take on Arsenal, his content makes a lot of what AFTV does redundant, although he doesn't go much into stats, etc., but there are other places for that. AFTV's space is therefore mainly about watchalongs and fan emotions post-match for those interested in that kind of stuff, but as I said, Moh was always a bit too cerebral for that (and AFTV).
Curtis is alright but again, can be a little too negative and as you mention; doesn't use stats.

I don't particularly like many of the Arsenal YouTubers but if I had pick one it'd be Deluded Gooner. Although still slightly negative he's still balanced.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Moh has been doing this for years. He didn't just start wearing a badge all of a sudden.
This is him wearing a free Palestine badge in 2017

There were no issues back then it seems but then the cropping started

Yes he has but AFTV has grown into something completely different than what I imagine they expected.

AFTV is now a media company, what would have been said a few years ago will be different to now.

Not sure what that person in the tweets is on about, its always about money, they rely on viewers and if something threatens to turn away the Jewish or whoever followers they will stop the cause of that.

Money aside, it still makes perfect sense why AFTV dont want political opinions on the channel, I also imagine Moh would have been briefed on what not to say, you've just shown he has history with expressing his views.

Its not about suppression or Robbie not agreeing with his comments, its just not the content they want on the channel.

Head&Shoulders

Yes he has but AFTV has grown into something completely different than what I imagine they expected.

AFTV is now a media company, what would have been said a few years ago will be different to now.

Not sure what that person in the tweets is on about, its always about money, they rely on viewers and if something threatens to turn away the Jewish or whoever followers they will stop the cause of that.

Money aside, it still makes perfect sense why AFTV dont want political opinions on the channel, I also imagine Moh would have been briefed on what not to say, you've just shown he has history with expressing his views.

Its not about suppression or Robbie not agreeing with his comments, its just not the content they want on the channel.
But they've always been talking politics. The Özil & Uyghurs, BLM, Claude and asian stereotyping.... Not to mention they even disabled commenting on some of Moh's interviews.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

Just watched this video, so let me get this straight, Moh without talking to Robbie and AFTV went on Twitter and into a public space to blast AFTV over what he believes to be supression on the channel and then wonders why AFTV now want nothing to do with him?

Thats very different to whats being discussed in here.

Top Bottom