• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

Head&Shoulders

Just watched this video, so let me get this straight, Moh without talking to Robbie and AFTV went on Twitter and into a public space to blast AFTV over what he believes to be supression on the channel and then wonders why AFTV now want nothing to do with him?

Thats very different to whats being discussed in here.
Robbie already had issues about the badge last year

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I read Robbie removed Moh because one of his sponsors threatened to cancel the deal if Moh keep supporting Palestine in thier videos.

Removing his is very bad move they could have private conversation and tell Moh to keep politics out of the fan football channel.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Just watched this video, so let me get this straight, Moh without talking to Robbie and AFTV went on Twitter and into a public space to blast AFTV over what he believes to be supression on the channel and then wonders why AFTV now want nothing to do with him?

Thats very different to whats being discussed in here.
What lead Moh to do that? That is what I don’t get? How did this start? Did Robbie say “no more Palestine badge” and Moh went on Twitter? Because I haven’t seen anywhere that Moh was stopped from wearing his Palestine badge or t shirt.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I read Robbie removed Moh because one of his sponsors threatened to cancel the deal if Moh keep supporting Palestine in thier videos.

Removing his is very bad move they could have private conversation and tell Moh to keep politics out of the fan football channel.

Without full details its very difficult to come to a conclusion on.

Good or bad I dont know, I dont know there sponsors as I dont really watch it but the reasoning is somewhat understandable, if for example 'Manscape' dont want to be sponsoring videos with polictical content in them it is not supression, its just the sponsor doesnt want to be or seen to be in that space.

I'm also not sure I agree with what Moh is saying, he is claiming censoring of 'free Palestine' when I think in reality AFTV just dont want anything about Palestine/Israel on the channel full stop, they havent picked a side, they dont want either side being spoken about which makes sense.

Things like BLM are somewhat different, it was a movement major brands got behind and lets be honest took advantage of in some areas to promote.

Will agree, the whole thing is a mess though and this is the difficult line you have to tow when you take sponsors on your platform, you do have to bend to certain things you may not want to.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Thinking about it, I think i side with AFTV in terms of geopolitical issues, but it’s still abit sketchy.

End of the day, they can do as they wish as it’s their platform.

I’m hearing people say they allow the BLM stuff, but race related movements are general social issues.

I don’t know, just seems like they don’t want to hurt their money.

Lots of different angles to this, Moh is allowed to do as he wishes on his platforms, AFTV aren’t stopping him from that. Don’t watch AFTV, or any other fan channels, but always watched a Moh clip, think he’s always been balanced, fair and without any agenda, same with Turkish.

Iceman10

Established Member
Curtis is alright but again, can be a little too negative and as you mention; doesn't use stats.

I don't particularly like many of the Arsenal YouTubers but if I had pick one it'd be Deluded Gooner. Although still slightly negative he's still balanced.
I see there is a new upload where Curtis has Deluded Gooner on. Good discussion, level headed.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

This channel is dying. Lost claude(rip) troops, Lee and now Mo. Any tv show that loses 4 big characters will die out

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Are they?

Personally, I dont see a problem with keeping it purely football and steering well clear of political issues.
Thing is they have been all over black lives matter so they are willing to make political statements; but their isn't any opposition to this (hence why corporations are all over it) so it's safe. It shows how big they are now and corporate they have grown

GoonerJay24

Arsenal are not as bad as people make out. AFTV has made them an easy target and when they lose a big deal is made of it and when they win it goes unnoticed because it's no fun.

This was posted by a Chelsea fan on another forum and encapsulates exactly AFTV's negative impact on the club.

Arsenal fans, stop directing your anger towards Kroenke and look at the real problems; high profile social media fans and of course the British footballing mainstream media.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Robbie would sell his whole family for a big of money, I ain't mad at him but I never expected him to have integrity.

Ärsenik

Arsenal are not as bad as people make out. AFTV has made them an easy target and when they lose a big deal is made of it and when they win it goes unnoticed because it's no fun.

This was posted by a Chelsea fan on another forum and encapsulates exactly AFTV's negative impact on the club.

Arsenal fans, stop directing your anger towards Kroenke and look at the real problems; high profile social media fans and of course the British footballing mainstream media.
Josh, is that you?

ArtetaOut

Robbie is nothing but a disgusting money grubber with zero loyalty to anyone but himself. Disgusting the way he treated Claude and now Moh.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom