• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Remember Chris the guy who appeared at AFTV years back i think since the channel started in 2013 but he stopped appearing for some reason. lol turn out he right.

Hopefully he don't back to AFTV he more level headed then most of these channel personalities.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This forum LOVED DT when he was saying very very NASTY things about Wenger. @Makingtrax will remember.

Don’t tag me, you are the guys who loved a guy who was an absolute **** not only now, but when he was attacking Wenger on a very personal level.

He was your boy. AM loved DT.
You’ve got to be a complete lunatic to be infuriated at Arsenal coming 2nd in the league when the clubs investing 5th.

Wonder how many people he suckered into his fantasy world. Deserves 3 years in prison for that alone.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I imagine he was devasted about losing his ex given he was talking about ****. But he's obviously lost the plot there and gone way too far. From what I can gather though, isn't his crime showing up at his exes date and attempting to **** block her date by hitting him and luring her outside by reckoning her lad was in his car? If it got physical beyond that it makes it worse but the reporting wasn't very clear. 3 years does seem harsh

He probably was a desperate very mentally unwell man. That's probably true of many of the AFTV members, like Claude for instance.

He's actually changed his name to 'Goodenough' by depoll because DT were his original initials. That shows he's basing his life on his youtube persona and that doesn't seem quite right. He obviously hasn't got the rest of his life quite on the rails.

Don’t quite follow what you mean here mate. Are you saying he changed his name to Liam Goodenough from the initial DT? How does that show he bases his life on his YouTube persona?

Latest posts

Top Bottom