• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
6881748-D-0-CB6-4423-8-E32-DA33-FD4-DB281.jpg

carlito'sway

Established Member
People were championing AFTV and their regulars. “It’s just fans having an opinion.” “Don’t hate- they’ve made a career from their views”

**** THEM ALL.

Scumbag establishment. DT, was quite clearly, a demented ******. His passive aggression that he disguised as “passion” was quite clearly evident. The guys unhinged. He’s 42 and acts like a 15 year old. That’s being generous.

It wouldn’t surprise me if more stories started leaking about those AFTV mugs. Lee seems a seedy bastard, he was on Sophie Rose’s channel and asked her what’s the oldest lad she’d slept with. It’s giving pervert. (I’m so sorry I said “it’s giving.”)

Troopz, haha, Troopz. Biggest fraud of all time. I saw a clip where he claimed to make Arsenal relevant and said he’s responsible for new supporters. GTFOH with that nonsense. I wish Expressions was an Arsenal fan- that guy actually has talent.

Hopefully we see the end of AFTV soon. Sick of them being used to insult us true Arsenal fans. They’ve all made their money, they can go away now.

THIS....100%.
I am coming late to this story....Could not have happened to a nicer bunch though. This DT dude though was the most vicious and toxic of all. Not surprised a bit he is a psychopath. He can rot in jail and hopefully that will the end as well of this while AFTV garbage. Scumbags!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Oh Troopz did delete his shocking tweet because he got "cooked" like they say in twitter

The day Arsenal fans stop giving these guys attention the better

GoonerJay24

I just watched the latest podcast. Turkish is one of the most stupid narrow minded people ever.

Why can't he accept that some fans don't want multi billionaire ownership and are behind the current model? It's not perfect but it's closer to the club's core values to be owned this way.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳

Need more interviews like this on aftv. Don't know who he is but he is authentically gassed. Club should employ him as a hype man.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed

Need more interviews like this on aftv. Don't know who he is but he is authentically gassed. Club should employ him as a hype man.

Ranveer Singh, Bollywood actor and also the cringiest ****.

Was a Sp**s guest (he is supposedly a Arsenal fan) and did the skydive thing with Ledley King, attended the United v Sp**s game pretending to be a Ronaldo fan boy.

Top Bottom