• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Is AFTV still a thing? Not saying it because of the recent improvements to the results but even late 2021 the AFTV hype seems to have vanished, rarely ever see a video link or anything anymore.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
He not Arsenal fan you all should know that by now he attention seeker looking for views and fake fame.

What does he want to achieve? He laughing stock.
EimJ_fnXYAIzz3h

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The LB/LWB area is looking a little open in Lee's desired team, ngl...

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Desperate stuff from Robbie it has to be said
Is it? pretty premium guest I would say, the only media outlet I've seen Dr Erkut sit down with is the Athletic.

Or is AFTV in some sort of state I didn't know about?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Is it? pretty premium guest I would say, the only media outlet I've seen Dr Erkut sit down with is the Athletic.

Or is AFTV in some sort of state I didn't know about?
Desperate for relevance, the upturn in form has sidelined AFTV relatively speaking. Two or three years ago you couldn’t scroll thru Twitter without being inundated by their stuff.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Desperate for relevance, the upturn in form has sidelined AFTV relatively speaking. Two or three years ago you couldn’t scroll thru Twitter without being inundated by their stuff.
Ah I getcha, yeah he's kinda like you and how you run Arsenal-Mania actually.

• Goal
Reactions: A_G

Rattata

Desperate stuff from Robbie it has to be said
Great timing with Fenerbahce suspending Özil today.

I don't understand how you can give this clown a platform as a Youtube channel that does content about Arsenal. Poor poor move from AFTV.

Reactions: A_G
Top Bottom