• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
When Wenger was leaving the Emirates, Troopz begged him for a picture :lol:

Their crime was getting too famous, no different from anyone here calling the players gimps or whatever in essence. We would run for their pictures too

They never understood when to shut up alas. If my words were starting to become gospel for some sheeple out there I would avoid the Arteta thread like the plague.

Head&Shoulders

Wenger changed English football forever, frankly I don’t know if Sir Alex with all those trophies revolutionized the league like Wenger. My brother is a fan of the Sp**s unfortunately and he started watching Sp**s in the Hoddle days because he said back then English football was all long balls and physicality and he gives Wenger the credit for making the game much more technical and skillful. And he is a diehard Sp**s fan and says the English game we see today was most influenced by Wenger. An before Tik taka was around Arseneball was what everybody wanted to play like
We already had a technical team in the Premier League way before Wengers arrival. Keegan's Newcastle from the mid90s. They were playing some nice football with Ginola looking like a world beater at times. Then there were Beardsley and Lee.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
We already had a technical team in the Premier League way before Wengers arrival. Keegan's Newcastle from the mid90s. They were playing some nice football with Ginola looking like a world beater at times. Then there were Beardsley and Lee.
You can go back to Clough as well, I am just going off what 13 year older brother who started watching the English game in late 70s said. I am not claiming there were no teams that played the ball on the ground. But as a general rule the game was much different as a whole the game was more direct and physical. Wenger while not the inventor of that style of football seems to be the first one since the old Clough teams to win big with it and therefore force everyone to adjust his consistent success and application of that more technical and intricate short passing style religiously seemed to create a sea change. But again I don’t remember English football prior to mid 90s. Newcastle were a great side in 90s but never won multiple titles or kept it going. So I am really going off second hand info

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Don't watch this cesspool anymore.

Moe was banned for seeing Palestinians as people and not wanting them to be shelled by Israel.
Claude, the OG died. ****.
FamBluhd moved to America, a place more artificial and plastic than he is.
DT is shock shock a wife beater after all his banter on Arsène. Never forgave him for that chant on him hoping Wenger died in may. Rot in jail you ****.

All that remains is the purest. No, not Robbie the fat ****. Ty. The believer. The true. The chad.

D

Deleted member 102404

Don't watch this cesspool anymore.

Moe was banned for seeing Palestinians as people and not wanting them to be shelled by Israel.
Claude, the OG died. ****.
FamBluhd moved to America, a place more artificial and plastic than he is.
DT is shock shock a wife beater after all his banter on Arsène. Never forgave him for that chant on him hoping Wenger died in may. Rot in jail you ****.

All that remains is the purest. No, not Robbie the fat ****. Ty. The believer. The true. The chad.
They seem more normal nowadays TBH
Many of the real lunatics have gone. They were the ones who actually thought they were somehow super fans lol and ended up thinking they were some hot ****.

Some of them on there now are quite good and the channel has become far more balanced and way less toxic.

Slug457

They seem more normal nowadays TBH
Many of the real lunatics have gone. They were the ones who actually thought they were somehow super fans lol and ended up thinking they were some hot ****.

Some of them on there now are quite good and the channel has become far more balanced and way less toxic.
The business model has clearly changed, it used to be get loons on screaming, make a mockery of the club and as much fanfare out of every defeat as possible, with the bulk of the viewer base not being Arsenal fans. They're primarily supportive now (because our fans forced them to be) but let's not forget even as late as last season they were still operating under the same model, defaming our away fans in the 0 - 5 V City claiming they were "celebrating goals" in a attempt to go viral on twitter. Still shouldn't be allowed into the press conferences in my view.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Lol, the away fans said AFTV was the reason why the supporter base was divided and why games were so toxic. Away fans singing for AFTV to get out of the club. They are still going, but the support doesn't seem so toxic at the moment. Fans overestimate the impact of AFTV, its all based on performance at the end of the day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom