• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
If it wasn’t for AFTV more than likely I would have lost interest in arsenal by now. Our stagnation has coincided with our terrible leadership, recruitment and too many unforced errors in pivotal moments. Nothing to do with YouTube. No idea what you’re on about you’re talking rubbish but I wish you a good day regardless.
Lol people blaming a you tube channel for our degradation as a a club, heard it all now. Let Kroenke keep the club, aftv out instead. See how that

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wait a minute, does he actually go by "Mr DT" ...oh, ffs :lol: :facepalm:

mirrorstare

Mr DT will always have "convincing the herd we had a problem at right back" as a legacy, the prize for his impressive stack of Ls as the voice of the manchildren

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Had to watch last night and that DT interview was beautiful. Seeing a guy like him act all smug pretending him backing Arteta was some heroic act after his abuse of Wenger, only to finally snap and turn into the thug he is, was actually quite exciting honestly.

Got a suspicion @say yes might actually be DT.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Yes blame AFTV for 4 shots on target over two games. Fool.
I'm blaming them for the hostile atmosphere abd panic they helped instill around the club from 2016. Artetaball has nothing to do with them and they are largely irrelevant since covid. They helped ensure that Wenger was sidelined and the clowns allowed to run our club in to the ground. Clearly we needed him in an advisory capacity but they played a massive role in burning him. Believe otherwise if you wish. Fool.

GoonerJay24

I'm blaming them for the hostile atmosphere abd panic they helped instill around the club from 2016. Artetaball has nothing to do with them and they are largely irrelevant since covid. They helped ensure that Wenger was sidelined and the clowns allowed to run our club in to the ground. Clearly we needed him in an advisory capacity but they played a massive role in burning him. Believe otherwise if you wish. Fool.

Totally agree these folk have contributed immensely to our stagnation in recent years. However it's not only AFTV as there have been other outlets driving this agenda way before these pestilents emerged.

Unfortunately not enough Arsenal fans are awake though; it's up to like-minded supporters such as ourselves to start some type of alternative movement if we truly love the club. We're in a complete mess now, I don't recall seeing Arsenal this bad.

Latest posts

Top Bottom