• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

Iceman10

Established Member
That's exactly it. They've nailed their colours to the mast. Any transfer we make, any pre season friendlies all come under close scrutiny now abd all get laid on the manager. Even a drinks break couldn't save Arteta last night :lol:.
Ps it's nice that we don't agree on everything and I rate your posts too. AFTV I just can't stand
OK. I understand the concern about next season becoming a write off, but that is down to the club. I'm done with both Kroenke's and Arteta, as well as Vinai and others. Until there are changes I'm just going to go distant until they happen, and I know I'm not alone on that. No merchandise purchases, etc., no comms I get involved with, no close following of all matches, no banter witb people that *collectively* impacts resistance to the cub losing a generation of fans to other clubs, etc.

Whatever AFTV do I'm personally not that bothered about. As someone posted above, AFTV coverage follows from poor club performance. I don't see causation. If there is, in my view that just means the club is way too soft and fragile.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
OK. I understand the concern about next season becoming a write off, but that is down to the club. I'm done with both Kroenke's and Arteta, as well as Vinai and others. Until there are changes I'm just going to go distant until they happen, and I know I'm not alone on that. No merchandise purchases, etc., no comms I get involved with, no close following of all matches, no banter witb people that *collectively* impacts resistance to the cub losing a generation of fans to other clubs, etc.

Whatever AFTV do I'm personally not that bothered about. As someone posted above, AFTV coverage follows from poor club performance. I don't see causation. If there is, in my view that just means the club is way too soft and fragile.
I'm easing off the football too tbh. Can't wait for the season to end. The bit I've bolded is important as we know our players abd maybe players generally are soft. AFTV may follow from poor performance and not be the cause but it does exacerbate our problems more than any set of fans I know. After which we get stuck in a rut and it becomes a cause of sorts of a prolonged slump.

Iceman10

Established Member
I'm easing off the football too tbh. Can't wait for the season to end. The bit I've bolded is important as we know our players abd maybe players generally are soft. AFTV may follow from poor performance and not be the cause but it does exacerbate our problems more than any set of fans I know. After which we get stuck in a rut and it becomes a cause of sorts of a prolonged slump.
We are a soft "luxury" club, but I do agree there are many players coming to our club getting ruined, and there is something to this for some players, and general impatience. This is separate from poor performance of owners, manager, and club executives, and it does connect with the recent social media blackout campaign in general. AFTV is an extension of this social media era.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
We are a soft "luxury" club, but I do agree there are many players coming to our club getting ruined, and there is something to this for some players, and general impatience. This is separate from poor performance of owners, manager, and club executives, and it does connect with the recent social media blackout campaign in general. AFTV is an extension of this social media era.
I just want Gooners to vent with a bit if class and brains if we have to. Social media has sadly become twisted.

Joestlaachmkr

Is it just me who are not happy about this clickbait youtube channel? It’s seems like they are always trying to cause controversies, no matter what.

Robbie and other clowns seems to be very fake in my opinion.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Robbie when AFTV goes in the mud one day.

giphy.gif

Iceman10

Established Member
Loved Robbie's rant at full-time yesterday. Never seen him express opinions like that before.
Just watched, is good, although I think it would be best to stick to specifics of the numerous mess ups over selections, tactics, subs, etc. for the two legs against Villareal. That would logically connect with turning on Arteta in a big way because for most of the season Robbie has held back.

Artemis

You lot don't get it. It's about the fact that there was no smooth transition. It's about the fact that the club was handed over to a group of people motivated by self interest. It's about the fact that nobody at the club really had a clue. Utd at least took on board what Fergie had to say and still struggled but at least they can say they explored every avenue to maintain their position. We didn't. I've supported the club for years and never wanted or expected yo see us fall off a cliff like this. But according I want the club to sink. No. I want the club to thrive and not be too proud to approach anyone who might help it. Support AFTV if you must. They're an embarrassment but you may be unfamiliar with our historic values. I have every right to an opinion and don't need the likes of you telling me what to think. Nor do I have anything to recover from especially from an occasional poster who has completely missed the point. Run along son. You embarrass me as a fellow Gooner
You're blaming AFTV for the mismanagement of the club....it's hard to believe people like you exist on this forum. I cannot believe what I've just read....

If you despise Arsenal fans voicing their opinions, maybe switch to Sky Sports and listen to Jamie Carragher instead? I'm sure he has Arsenal's best interest at heart.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
You're blaming AFTV for the mismanagement of the club....it's hard to believe people like you exist on this forum. I cannot believe what I've just read....

If you despise Arsenal fans voicing their opinions, maybe switch to Sky Sports and listen to Jamie Carragher instead? I'm sure he has Arsenal's best interest at heart.
Point missed again but whatever

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They wanted wenger out so desperately the rebuilding mode won't be nice specially when you have owner care a little. So lesson learnt hopefully for them when you want something so desperately think first.

GoonerJay24

They wanted wenger out so desperately the rebuilding mode won't be nice specially when you have owner care a little. So lesson learnt hopefully for them when you want something so desperately think first.
They played a big role amongst the Arsenal supporters that hounded out Arsène. But it wasn't just them it's mainly the media for years, constantly criticizing the team and Wenger even in seasons they actually exceeded expectations in relation to performances. The people who control the English footballing media are predominantly Liverpool and Manchester United people; two clubs who hated us because of the innovations we bought to world football in the 1930s.

I'm keen on getting Kroenke out however we as fans need to realise what the real problems are at Arsenal. Like I said AFTV aren't the full channel but they should be Wholly donounced by supporters. The trouble currently is too many fans are unfortunately asleep.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They played a big role amongst the Arsenal supporters that hounded out Arsène. But it wasn't just them it's mainly the media for years, constantly criticizing the team and Wenger even in seasons they actually exceeded expectations in relation to performances. The people who control the English footballing media are predominantly Liverpool and Manchester United people; two clubs who hated us because of the innovations we bought to world football in the 1930s.

I'm keen on getting Kroenke out however we as fans need to realise what the real problems are at Arsenal. Like I said AFTV aren't the full channel but they should be Wholly donounced by supporters. The trouble currently is too many fans are unfortunately asleep.
No surprise media hates wenger because he outsider change the English football but AFTV did make it 10x worse every time we drop points the abuse were so unacceptable they made most fans come to thier side specially in social media it was time wenger to go there was no doubt about it but they should have realized that it won't be quick route to being competitive again and it'll took so while until we start being smart outside the field.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Is it just me who are not happy about this clickbait youtube channel? It’s seems like they are always trying to cause controversies, no matter what.

Robbie and other clowns seems to be very fake in my opinion.
I used to think that but to be honest they don't necessarily deserve the rep they have. There's guys on there that legit shed tears when we lose and care way too much about the club.

I honestly think the likes of Sky Sports and Talksport are far far worse.

GoonerJay24

No surprise media hates wenger because he outsider change the English football but AFTV did make it 10x worse every time we drop points the abuse were so unacceptable they made most fans come to thier side specially in social media it was time wenger to go there was no doubt about it but they should have realized that it won't be quick route to being competitive again and it'll took so while until we start being smart outside the field.
Ultimately as we've realized lately the fans are the most important people in football.

The main problem at Arsenal has been the fanbases lack of consideration towards the clubs values and traditions. They'd rather be like other clubs and follow their ways without acknowledging here is the kingdom of football.

Jack badmon

Arsène also played a big role in getting hounded out by consistently getting piped in big games, or did you enjoy getting piped.

It’s bad now but I’m still grateful we have moved on from him. Well some of us have...

GoonerJay24

Arsène also played a big role in getting hounded out by consistently getting piped in big games, or did you enjoy getting piped.

It’s bad now but I’m still grateful we have moved on from him. Well some of us have...
Arsène made numerous tactical mistakes during his time, but still performed above expectations most seasons. Ferguson and many top coaches got thrashed in many matches too.

He left too early; a manager like Wenger who controlled all football matters, needed to stay for three or four more seasons to help plan the succession. This is what he intended but these AFTV fools and the bias English media wouldn't allow it.

I think there needs to be a mass awakening amongst the supporters towards what's really happening, until then the club will keep sliding.

Jack badmon

Arsène made numerous tactical mistakes during his time, but still performed above expectations most seasons. Ferguson and many top coaches got thrashed in many matches too.

He left too early; a manager like Wenger who controlled all football matters, needed to stay for three or four more seasons to help plan the succession. This is what he intended but these AFTV fools and the bias English media wouldn't allow it.

I think there needs to be a mass awakening amongst the supporters towards what's really happening, until then the club will keep sliding.

If I’m being real and I hate to admit it - Wenger is in a tier below Ferguson for great managers. That’s not to say he isn’t great though.

For the astronomical wages we paid to players, to the talent available within the squads we had I’d say he didn’t perform above expectations at all. If anything with 1 CL final in his time at the club I’d say he performed under it hence why the majority of fans got fed up. That is really what happened and again unless it’s a case of Mandela effect going on I don’t know what your smoking bro.

I agree the transition should have been smoother and would have been had he left 4 years earlier like he should have done. He over stayed his welcome and we’ve been in freefall ever since.

Top Bottom