• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

Tree Points

Another annoying Manc
I've said for ages that he is definitely on the spectrum.

Also for someone who supposedly is a Man United fan you seem to spend a lot of time on Arsenal related things.
I’m obsessed with football. I love the Sp**s podcast ‘Same Ole Sp**s’ for example. I enjoy other fans’ outlook and opinions. I also watch a lot of Stretford Paddock.

I’m also involved with other forums as well. Was banned from Fighting **** last year though for saying they’d all regret appointing Mourinho.

GoonerJay24

I'm actually ok with most of the AFTV guys except that hypocrite DT. He was the one that was largely influential in hounding out Wenger and yet he keeps finding excuses for Cone Boy for his ****ty performances. Disgusting double-faced phony
DT has many followers and is thus influential, but Robbie was just as guilty in the Wenger abuse. Why did he continually accept the same people on his channel with the same viewpoints? I actually like the platforms notion and its impact shows why Arsenal are a giant club in world football. However there's seemingly been a lack any of real critical discussion.

Guys like Chris and Ty who held a different perspective towards things are constantly abused.

mirrorstare

Tbf to Robbie he has tried to introduce other people but most don't gain traction because they're boring as sin. Considering he should be optimizing to find more over the top characters like him or Troopz he's not really squeezing the best out of his platform in our miserable season

In fact, it took him a long long time to offer watchalong highlights, which a lot of "best of aftv" accounts were actively stealing.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Auba dropping the cup, always gets me :lol:

Watching that vid though...at least when Arsenal lose, DT is hurting...that gimp has to be one of the most unlikeable people ever, the way he acts is ridiculous.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Troopz humble bragging about Hazard knowing who he is, ffs :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Troopz is such clown remember when he abusing wenger then he beg to take picture with him lol.

Top Bottom