• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

Iceman10

Established Member
Why the **** would anyone want to talk about Israel and Palestine on a football show? Talk about completely defeating the object... Virtual signalling Bellends, I guess? **** off 😀
Large parts of Europe tend to be anti-Israel as "mainstream", but I just think people should consider the founding of Israel, and Europe's role in that in the first place. Created 80 years ago, conceived by Balfour way before that. People today should not bear responsibility or hate for all of that in the past. I won't go into Palestinians, Arabs, and Arab nations, because this is not the place for that.

Head&Shoulders

Why the **** would anyone want to talk about Israel and Palestine on a football show? Talk about completely defeating the object... Virtual signalling Bellends, I guess? **** off 😀
But nobody talked about it that's the point. The only thing that's been triggering some jews for years was the Palestine badge

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

:lol::lol:

I’m finished.

Lee Judges doing his best impression of Lee Cattermole and Ty with his 3/4 lengths.

Last edited:

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
I blame them for the latest Israeli Palestine conflict - Moh's badge has been stoking the fire for months now.

GDeep™

League is very weak
You guys seen DT post about feeling suicidal? Hope he gets better and gets the help he needs, not a good space to be in.

Not sure why you post this stuff online though? I guess it’s him opening up to the world maybe.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏊
You guys seen DT post about feeling suicidal? Hope he gets better and gets the help he needs, not a good space to be in.

Not sure why you post this stuff online though? I guess it’s him opening up to the world maybe.

Yep very sad. Claude did this before eventually ending it a few months later.

Needs professional help though. He obviously has a lot of demons hence the anger etc.

I always assumed posting it online was a cry for attention. But having felt somewhat similar in the past myself it's more reaching out to be loved.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Perhaps Robbie should be held responsible for fanning the flames like Jeremy Kyle?
He chooses to promote unstable people with issues on his channel for hits and revenue.
You could put hundreds of other sensible more rounded Arsenal fans on but he made the call not too as it wouldnt have made him anywhere near as much cash.
Man deals in sensationalism and makes money from misery.
AFTV main source of income is being a freak show for other clubs fans & juveniles to laugh at 👎

mirrorstare

Feel everyone who becomes rich/popular by being a known face on the internet ends up having mental health issues to deal with, regardless if the platform is youtube, twitch, tiktok or whatever.

Doesn't seem worth it in the end, chasing that clout

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Bit sad how this channel turned out. They did a lovely interview with Paul Davis back in the day. Now it seems it is just clickbait for advertisement and money.
Exactly they could have been a well run channel and a credit to Arsenals fans and the Club. They may well still do some good stuff but I will never watch anything they produce on principle
Robbie was more interested in hits and so turned it into bellend central.
Its his responsibility what he chooses to air.
The guy has made Arsenal fans an international laughing stock.

Man should be placed in stocks outside the stadium and pelted with rotten fruit 👌 :D

Last edited:

TinFish

Perhaps Robbie should be held responsible for fanning the flames like Jeremy Kyle?
He chooses to promote unstable people with issues on his channel for hits and revenue.
You could put hundreds of other sensible more rounded Arsenal fans on but he made the call not too as it wouldnt have made him anywhere near as much cash.
Man deals in sensationalism and makes money from misery.
AFTV main source of income is being a freak show for other clubs fans & juveniles to laugh at 👎
He has integrated more rounded people in at AFTV now. They mainly do the daily shows which are a bore fest.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Don’t want to sound heartless, but DT for years has slagged off people on AFTV, shouting and screaming, playing this hard man that he’s clearly not. Then he cries about people having a go at him and now talking about **** etc. Maybe step away from AFTV, get off social media and work on your issues?

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
He has integrated more rounded people in at AFTV now. They mainly do the daily shows which are a bore fest.
tbf most football fans are boreing. I dunno why so many people think others want to hear their opinions via podcast or vlogs. However some anoraks will watch anything about their club. There is some decent stuff out there also tbf.

I could see the 'entertainment' value for other clubs supporters in his matchday ones but as an Arsenal fan frankly its just embarrassing and painful to see. You watch it a few times to see the pathetic 'Characters' and thats that.
Its was & presumably still is pitiful Jeremy Kyle standard trash viewing at its worst.
Makes talksport look like highbrow culture.

fyi I am not a fan of talksport. 🤣

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Talksports whole shtick is to goad and insult the fans enough for them to phone in. Whilst shaming and pointing the finger at AFTV.
Talksport is absolute trash but at least they have to behave to a certain broadcast acceptable standards.
AFTV has very few standards to adhere too. They spew toxic views towards the club & individuals seemingly without compunction.
I had to smile when Claude (RIP) called himself an influencer.
I know thats a big thing on social media.

So what influence has Arsenal Fan TV had on the World?

1/ The main 'influence' i can see is that all other clubs laugh at us & think our fans are bellends.

2/ They 'influence' younger arsenal fans to think bile induced ranting is acceptable.

So great thanks for that well done 👍

Im 100% sure the channel fuelled the fire for some of the shameful treatment that wenger endured.

I also feel that the level of toxicity & hate directed towards some players both in the ground and on social media has been ramped up to whole new levels by these 'influencers'/clowns rants.

I honestly cant think of a single positive influence they have?

So for me they can fcuk right off.

Some people will not like this post as they would sooner suck up to or suck off Z list 'influencer' bellends.

Nothing but money grabbing parasites.

Can you tell I'm not exactly a fan? lol 😜.

Multipass

Talksport is absolute trash but at least they have to behave to a certain broadcast acceptable standards.
AFTV has very few standards to adhere too. They spew toxic views towards the club & individuals seemingly without compunction.
I had to smile when Claude (RIP) called himself an influencer.
I know thats a big thing on social media.

So what influence has Arsenal Fan TV had on the World?

1/ The main 'influence' i can see is that all other clubs laugh at us & think our fans are bellends.

2/ They 'influence' younger arsenal fans to think bile induced ranting is acceptable.

So great thanks for that well done 👍

Im 100% sure the channel fuelled the fire for some of the shameful treatment that wenger endured.

I also feel that the level of toxicity & hate directed towards some players both in the ground and on social media has been ramped up to whole new levels by these 'influencers'/clowns rants.

I honestly cant think of a single positive influence they have?

So for me they can fcuk right off.

Some people will not like this post as they would sooner suck up to or suck off Z list 'influencer' bellends.

Nothing but money grabbing parasites.

Can you tell I'm not exactly a fan? lol 😜.

not a fan of AFTV or not a fan of arsenal?

As an arsenal fan, I welcome platforms that give a voice to the diverse group of arsenal supporters regardless of their (respectful) opinions.

I don’t always agree with the contributors agendas (for example I’m not in the Arteta out Kroenke out camps) but am glad that people are given a platform and that there is a counter voice to the former chairmans and players that continue to get their large pay checks with sky / talk sports while looking down on others.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom