• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
mad stuff to say :lol: but then again the accounts like that having a dig is kind of backing him up to some extent

hashtags like that & even the away support singing AFTV out a few weeks ago is just as mad :facepalm:

if you have a campaign against you is some ways very relevant 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️

GDeep™

League is very weak
Holy ****

Full of **** would be a nice way to describe this level of delusion.
Saw this. That presenter isn’t the most brightest tbh, then throw in Troopz and you have a car crash.

Troopz disses players but drools over them when they are in front of him.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Troopz and DT are why I support Arsenal. Without them Arsenal are nothing. Shame Kroenke doesn't acknowledge their bludfam ways

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
He was still holding the boy tight while swearing as well 💀

Ty would get destroyed by most adult males and a lot of teenage males too, sounds harsh but he is lucky he is visibly mentally disabled or he would get wrecked going off on people the way he does.

Hes similar to that Wealdstone Raider guy, gets away with it for not being the full ticket.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Ty would get destroyed by most adult males and a lot of teenage males too, sounds harsh but he is lucky he is visibly mentally disabled or he would get wrecked going off on people the way he does.

Hes similar to that Wealdstone Raider guy, gets away with it for not being the full ticket.
Sadly and gladly true! You know there are some horrible ****s out there though that either don’t care he’s not the full ticket or are to stupid to recognise it, that’s when he’s in danger.

Malky

Established Member
Holy ****

Full of **** would be a nice way to describe this level of delusion.
The only way to describe that level of delusion is frightening.
The arrogance from the AFTV wankers is sickening, but Troopz and DT are by far the worst.
Edit: Lee Gunner might actually be worse than both DT and Troopz, in all honesty.

Malky

Established Member
Seriously though people making money off the youtube football thing is crazy. Most these people know f all about football but seem to get views, I’d try it myself but I think I’d be a bit too high brow to get views.
How he's doing that as a "full time job" is beyond me. Quick look at his youtube page and his views are barely getting above 10K, rare occasion hitting 15K. To make decent money from Youtube he'd need to hit atleast 100K views per videos. He's also only got 64K subscribers, so his ad revenue won't be massive either.
Probably more bullshit from Lee that he's doing that full time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom