• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

@Jury the handshake at the end killed me

Hahahaha he is so little!

Never knew he was child sized :lol:, he really needs to check his aggression towards people, attempting to grab peoples phones can get you smacked up quick!

Also, the more he reacts to this '**** AFTV' thing the more its going to continue, what a strange man/child he really is.

Reactions: A_G

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

Never knew he was child sized :lol:, he really needs to check his aggression towards people, attempting to grab peoples phones can get you smacked up quick!

Also, the more he reacts to this '**** AFTV' thing the more its going to continue, what a strange man/child he really is.
Ive known guys with a similar way you know. He was absolutely bullied at school and had a traumatic upbringing.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
He thought long and hard about accepting that hand as well. I’m sure people have tried to help but he’s not listening. He might need to be ironed out at this point. Very sad.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
“Why don’t you do that when you play Millwall?”, to a guy dressed as a bear? ****ing hell 😭 He’d be almost impossible to be proper mates with.

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Its coming, hes gonna catch one.

People will keep testing him and theres going to be people out there looking to escalate it to get a bit of notoriety among the AFTV haters.

AFTV or whoever is close to him need to have a word with him about his safety the way hes going.
Already happened tbf:

GDeep™

League is very weak
This whole situation is just embarrassing, Ty obviously has issues. AFTV is a joke I can see why you’d hate it but no need for all this.
Problem is with Ty, guy can just laugh it off, don’t know why he reacts with anger. Then again, it could be his issues which lead him to instant anger.

AFTV have given Ty this platform and he’s now a target I think. I find all this sad tbh.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Problem is with Ty, guy can just laugh it off, don’t know why he reacts with anger. Then again, it could be his issues which lead him to instant anger.

AFTV have given Ty this platform and he’s now a target I think. I find all this sad tbh.

The guy walks around 24/7 in full Armoury gear.

He’s got problems for sure.
He reacts like that because he is definitely on the spectrum, I think most people can tell but everyone seems to love to pick on someone like that for their own humour.

AFTV is embarrassing but and I can see why Arsenal fans don’t like it but I dunno if I like the shouting abuse at them.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

That's just unacceptable.

I ****ing hate bullies, I would smack those mofos on Ty's behalf.

Ty needs to get himself a gun and carry it openly, if the wants to continue doing this ****.

If people dont want to respect his space then he must scare them, its that simple.

Last edited:

SA Gunner

He reacts like that because he is definitely on the spectrum, I think most people can tell but everyone seems to love to pick on someone like that for their own humour.

AFTV is embarrassing but and I can see why Arsenal fans don’t like it but I dunno if I like the shouting abuse at them.

He is being emotionally and psychologically rinsed by AFTV for money, and they dont care.

That's the beauty of capitalism right there.

I predict he will go the same unfortunate route as Claude in the end, if he isnt helped or taken away from this situation.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
He is being emotionally and psychologically rinsed by AFTV for money, and they dont care.

That's the beauty of capitalism right there.

I predict he will go the same unfortunate route as Claude in the end, if he isnt helped or taken away from this situation.
I think he enjoys going on there and the fame he gets from it. I don't think they're exploiting him and he knows what he's doing on there, just he reacts to things poorly and is an easy target for people.

SA Gunner

I think he enjoys going on there and the fame he gets from it. I don't think they're exploiting him and he knows what he's doing on there, just he reacts to things poorly and is an easy target for people.

Lets hope that is the case.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I don't rate what's happening to him, it's pure bullying. Fair enough if you hate AFTV but if you knew anything about it you'd know that guy has never uttered a bad word about the club.

These same people were doing up RIP on Twitter for Claude it's pathetic.

Maybe it's because I don't really follow Arsenal anymore, but swear AFTV has a lot less presence these days, when was the last time they did really anything controversial? They seem quite easy to ignore if that's what you wanted where as a few years ago, Wenger/Emery era they were unbearable.

Most are clowns, like DT, @Troopz and that other loser whose name I can't remember, but acts like this are just pointless.

Wish TY slapped him

Top Bottom