• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Maybe it's because I don't really follow Arsenal anymore, but swear AFTV has a lot less presence these days, when was the last time they did really anything controversial? They seem quite easy to ignore if that's what you wanted where as a few years ago, Wenger/Emery era they were unbearable.

Most are clowns, like DT, @Troopz and that other loser whose name I can't remember, but acts like this are just pointless.

Wish TY slapped him
Because of the negative press they’ve got you are correct in that they’ve switched it up quite noticeably.

They’ve put nerds like James and some of the ladies in the forefront and are more analytical than previously. Bar one or two characters, they’ve treated Mikel with kid gloves throughout his tenure as well - directing most of the ire towards the Kronkes if anything.

I come off as like I’m endorsing them, I’m not it’s just a lot of the hate towards them is actually just hate.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Furthermore the way every member of AFTV is drenched head to toe in the latest club merch, I’ve been suspicious about how independent it really is nowadays.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Maybe it's because I don't really follow Arsenal anymore, but swear AFTV has a lot less presence these days, when was the last time they did really anything controversial? They seem quite easy to ignore if that's what you wanted where as a few years ago, Wenger/Emery era they were unbearable.

Most are clowns, like DT, @Troopz and that other loser whose name I can't remember, but acts like this are just pointless.

Wish TY slapped him
It's because DT hasn't been on the channel since the 0-0 against Villarreal for "mental health reasons".

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

How about just leaving people the **** alone. It's a pretty simple concept which is lost on a lot of people these days. I don't care what you think of TY if you find him annoying, funny, stupid, silly, childish, a nice guy, optimistic, whatever you think of him why don't people just leave him alone?

I know at times he mightn't help himself like arguing with mascots and school girls, etc but where's the need in doing what that guy did? For the most part he's pretty harmless.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
That's just unacceptable.

I ****ing hate bullies, I would smack those mofos on Ty's behalf.

Ty needs to get himself a gun and carry it openly, if the wants to continue doing this ****.

If people dont want to respect his space then he must scare them, its that simple.

A gun.. seriously?

People ask him for a photo and say '**** AFTV', lets not make out its any more than it really is, he reacts badly everytime and becomes aggresive..

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
A gun.. seriously?

People ask him for a photo and say '**** AFTV', lets not make out its any more than it really is, he reacts badly everytime and becomes aggresive..

What if someone does something similar to you, while you're out minding you're own business in public?

And yes, a gun. He needs one if people are going to be looking to assault him.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
What if someone does something similar to you, while you're out minding you're own business in public?

And yes, a gun. He needs one if people are going to be looking to assault him.

I dont think hes minding his own business in public though, he always appears to be inserting himself into situations as well.

Hes a public figure these days.

A gun is definitely not the answer and a dumb suggestion considering in the UK thats an automatic sentence.

What he needs which definitely should be provided by AFTV is training how to handle these situations, when you become a public figure like some of the AFTV mob have, they need to stop thinking they are just fans because they no longer are until they stop going on AFTV weekly.

Arguably AFTV should be providing security for there 'employees', they want to be a media company and are one now, one thing which does annoy me about them is they have created these characters/questionable employees but dont offer much support to them after helping make some of them figures of hate.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why guy even bully TY guy is massive and loyal Arsenal fan and he always don't spread negativity just because he give his views to a toxic fan TV doesn't mean he awful.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Untitled.jpg

what kind of society would make this guy famous..

pascal_stepanovs

I dont think hes minding his own business in public though, he always appears to be inserting himself into situations as well.

Hes a public figure these days.

A gun is definitely not the answer and a dumb suggestion considering in the UK thats an automatic sentence.

What he needs which definitely should be provided by AFTV is training how to handle these situations, when you become a public figure like some of the AFTV mob have, they need to stop thinking they are just fans because they no longer are until they stop going on AFTV weekly.

Arguably AFTV should be providing security for there 'employees', they want to be a media company and are one now, one thing which does annoy me about them is they have created these characters/questionable employees but dont offer much support to them after helping make some of them figures of hate.
You can't train an autist. That's why they get the DLA.

GunnerUK

Haven’t really watched their videos in ages but clearly you can see the channel is in decline. Raking up 60k views on average post match interviews these days.

Years ago DT alone would pull 500k views after a bad result. The novelty has worn off and between Claud passing away, Troopz moving to the US and DT ****ing the channel off and going into hiding its become absolute trash.

Robbie must be feeling the pinch.

Nobody is interested in Arsenal anymore even to banter us has become inconsequential and stale.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...don't know why this made me laugh so much :lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom