• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

avenellroad

John Radford’s son

Remember Chris the guy who appeared at AFTV years back i think since the channel started in 2013 but he stopped appearing for some reason. lol turn out he right.

Hopefully he don't back to AFTV he more level headed then most of these channel personalities.
This is like some sort of television drama played out in real life… madness.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This forum LOVED DT when he was saying very very NASTY things about Wenger. @Makingtrax will remember.

Don’t tag me, you are the guys who loved a guy who was an absolute **** not only now, but when he was attacking Wenger on a very personal level.

He was your boy. AM loved DT.

I will honestly never forget the way some people on this forum defended this scumbag, and it was so obvious the type of person he was.

Absolute ******, genuinely wish him the worst and I'm not usually that type of person.

gamechannel

I just hope AFTV crashes and burns. A bunch of Jacobsen milking money from unsuspecting fans using Arsenal for their personal financial advantages.

They have stopped being for the fans a long time ago. When was the last time they actually featured any general fans of the club? It's just a bunch of regular curbing out content to make money. **** them.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I just hope AFTV crashes and burns. A bunch of Jacobsen milking money from unsuspecting fans using Arsenal for their personal financial advantages.

They have stopped being for the fans a long time ago. When was the last time they actually featured any general fans of the club? It's just a bunch of regular curbing out content to make money. **** them.
Don't get this hate for AFTV. They are just a bunch of guys trying to make a buck or two off the Arsenal name by getting clicks on YouTube. Not sure what is so bad about that. We support a club that is owned by a US billionaire mega ****! Any profit the club makes goes into his and his family's pockets. If some blokes can make some money parasitising off that, why not?

And what little impact they might have had in the great scheme of things doesn't seem to impact the match going fans. The mood at the Emirates seems better than it has been in years.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
I'd love for some investigative journalist to dig up dirt on Robbie and come out with a hit piece on him. That dude has turned AFTV into a cash cow that just spews propaganda. Fans voices stopped mattering a long time ago on that channel. Now it's all about creating drama and chasing clicks.
Exactly. Now that we talk about AFTV anyway. Didn't you notice they've toned down a lot since this season?

Could that be cause they wanted to stay low before DT's trials got out?

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Seems like he has some major issues. He's clearly done some terrible things.

Not sure his opinions on Arsenal are particularly relevant to his criminal behaviour though.

Seems like AFTV knew more about the situation than they want to let on. Scummy behaviour really, but can't say I'm shocked.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Trust the process, Mr. DT!
Court process? Arteta's football process going from 8th to 4th, while DT's court process got his sentence tripled. He must be confused how all these processes work, can't trust any of it.

Malky

Established Member
Anyway, for such a nice guy as everyone calls Robbie, he sure manages to be surrounded by the worst people. Makes you wonder.

Always knew he was a Sterling
Robbie is a ****, he's not a good guy, no matter what way he tries to spin the bullshit he comes out with. He brings guys onto the platform that cleary have issues - DT, Troopz, Claude, Heavy D, etc, then completely exploits them. Not buying this " Robbie's a good guy " bollocks, you don't get to where he is, doing what he's doing, without being a ruthless bastard.
Remember when they made the mini series making an AFTV football team? Robbie didn't come across as the happy, bubbly, fat guy in that. He came across as a buisnessman and a bit of a prick, and I think that was snippets of his true colours coming through.

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
Most of the big personalities that made AFTV what they are today, are now gone.

Rival fans liked to watch people like Claude, Troopz and DT etc have a mental breakdown after we lost games.

Without those big personalities, I think there's going to be a big decline for the channel, and not a moment too soon.

Haphazard

I think it won't be as popular without DT /Troopz having mental breakdowns on youtube everytime Arsenal lose but the newer batch of regulars is much better in terms of being relatively level headed and having a calmer demeanor.

Elite Smarts

Gouendizi 🤦‍♂️
And I also like Curtis Shaw TV as well for entertainment. His analysis is decent and he provides good banter and has perspective of former footballer which is good as well.

Top Bottom