• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

GDeep™

League is very weak
Need someone to explain if they know the system. Would he have given bail, gone to court and given 1 year and he appealed?

I think we haven’t seen him because he’s been on bail with restrictions.

If he was in prison, people would’ve said “I’m locked up with that **** DT from AFTV”.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He wouldn’t be appealing his 1 year sentence if he was in jail.
Ok but 3 years for slapping around your girl and holding her prison seem excessive. Unless he has history of this. Before people come at me, I’m not condoning what he did. But women abusers don’t get 3 years in uk

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

It was nice thing to do. But they did the wrong way by focusing on negatives to get views thankfully fans start to wake up
It has honestly become a rod with which to beat on the club. They've become useful idiots to the rest of the media and opposition fans.

I guess you cannot blame Robbie, we all have to earn a living.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It has honestly become a rod with which to beat on the club. They've become useful idiots to the rest of the media and opposition fans.

I guess you cannot blame Robbie, we all have to earn a living.
The moment they keep focusing on negatives and interview the same faces i know it was only about getting money. Robbie did like what other youtuber take advantage of views to get money

GDeep™

League is very weak
Ok but 3 years for slapping around your girl and holding her prison seem excessive. Unless he has history of this. Before people come at me, I’m not condoning what he did. But women abusers don’t get 3 years in uk
He obviously got previous because he was given a 10 year order to stay away from her. Then he went to the hotel and attacked her new guy, took pictures of her half naked, and tried to kidnap her. Those are multiple offences.

All that added up, you can see the 3 years.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He’s finished though. Can never come on YouTube again, no platform or channel can take him and give him a voice. He can’t make money from his Arsenal opinions.

Not sure he’ll be able to go matches again either, thousands of men looking at you for attacking women, not sure he wants that heat.

You can also tell he’s clearly all talk, would never fight a man unless the man was much weaker.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

He obviously got previous because he was given a 10 year order to stay away from her. Then he went to the hotel and attacked her new guy, took pictures of her half naked, and tried to kidnap her. Those are multiple offences.

All that added up, you can see the 3 years.

He’s been in prison before as well and they’re always harsher on repeat offenders.

Like you say the guy’s a little b*tch. There’s videos of him managing his team calling people names but when they square up to him he bottles it.

Exactly the type who’d go home and take it out on his wife because he doesn’t want the smoke in real life.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The moment they keep focusing on negatives and interview the same faces i know it was only about getting money. Robbie did like what other youtuber take advantage of views to get money
It's a pity though. They did a very nice interview with Paul Davis back in the day, I guess to get views you have to be provocative and controversial.

GDeep™

League is very weak
To be fair to AFTV they are pretty bland now, nothing controversial or over the top about them now.

In the early days you have to give them some benefit of the doubt, the channel just blew up, and Robbie rolled with it. It was very harsh and nasty on Wenger considering he’s an Arsenal great, but i guess they’ve learnt from it maybe.

I don’t think Robbie is some nasty guy who exploited his guests for views. My biggest gripe is that he allowed some guys like DT, to be very nasty about Wenger. There is no need for it.

I think he’s paying his regulars now, and they are doing various shows like tactics, podcasts etc. Guy like Turkish, James, Lee etc. All very bland now.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Even if they get “cancelled” over this what does that really mean?

Views and subscribers take a dip but just keep churning out the videos until people forget. If anything their views are going to skyrocket after this whole saga.
Why would they get cancelled? If DT was appealing his case then he was innocent until the sentencing.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Even if they get “cancelled” over this what does that really mean?

Views and subscribers take a dip but just keep churning out the videos until people forget. If anything their views are going to skyrocket after this whole saga.
This is like Eastenders now. Not sure what he can say other than “they knew my dad was in trouble for female assault”.

Even then, you’re innocent till proven guilty, so AFTV done nothing wrong by having him.
Sponsors might cut ties if they find out AFTV knew about the full extent of DT's crimes but still associated with him.

Top Bottom