• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Why would they get cancelled? If DT was appealing his case then he was innocent until the sentencing.

Because they supposedly knew about him coming out on remand and looking at hard time but still brought him onto the channel. Then they lied about it afterwards.

If people like Lee Gunner knew about it surely they did too. It’s a bad look for them but it won’t really damage them in any way except for losing a regular.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Ok but 3 years for slapping around your girl and holding her prison seem excessive. Unless he has history of this. Before people come at me, I’m not condoning what he did. But women abusers don’t get 3 years in uk

They take domestic violence way more seriously in recent years. So yes you can get 3-5 years for assaulting your partner depending how bad it is. He has past conviction for domestic abuse, well at least one. They have to factor in the risk factor he is given he was kipnapping his ex partner, they have to ask what would have happened if he succeeded in doing that. What next? Rape? Murder?

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
People were championing AFTV and their regulars. “It’s just fans having an opinion.” “Don’t hate- they’ve made a career from their views”

**** THEM ALL.

Scumbag establishment. DT, was quite clearly, a demented ******. His passive aggression that he disguised as “passion” was quite clearly evident. The guys unhinged. He’s 42 and acts like a 15 year old. That’s being generous.

It wouldn’t surprise me if more stories started leaking about those AFTV mugs. Lee seems a seedy bastard, he was on Sophie Rose’s channel and asked her what’s the oldest lad she’d slept with. It’s giving pervert. (I’m so sorry I said “it’s giving.”)

Troopz, haha, Troopz. Biggest fraud of all time. I saw a clip where he claimed to make Arsenal relevant and said he’s responsible for new supporters. GTFOH with that nonsense. I wish Expressions was an Arsenal fan- that guy actually has talent.

Hopefully we see the end of AFTV soon. Sick of them being used to insult us true Arsenal fans. They’ve all made their money, they can go away now.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

People were championing AFTV and their regulars. “It’s just fans having an opinion.” “Don’t hate- they’ve made a career from their views”

**** THEM ALL.

Scumbag establishment. DT, was quite clearly, a demented ******. His passive aggression that he disguised as “passion” was quite clearly evident. The guys unhinged. He’s 42 and acts like a 15 year old. That’s being generous.

It wouldn’t surprise me if more stories started leaking about those AFTV mugs. Lee seems a seedy bastard, he was on Sophie Rose’s channel and asked her what’s the oldest lad she’d slept with. It’s giving pervert. (I’m so sorry I said “it’s giving.”)

Troopz, haha, Troopz. Biggest fraud of all time. I saw a clip where he claimed it make Arsenal relevant and said he’s responsible for new supporters. GTFOH with that nonsense. I wish Expressions was an Arsenal fan- that guy actually has talent.

Hopefully we see the end of AFTV soon. Sick of them being used to insult us true Arsenal fans. They’ve all made their money, they can go away now.

You seen that bit where Lee’s sniffing Sophie? Grim.

I have no idea what is happening. What page do I start reading to start understanding what is happening?

I know BigPoppa, OnlyOne, GDeep and a few posters have watched most of AFTV content and admire these guys.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
You mean this? 😭

Wtf?!

*Dry heaves*

The hell is this? He’s old enough to be her granddad.

Sophie is shameless too. Her channel is aimed at enticing horny teenage boys. She obviously knows what she’s doing. Wouldn’t surprise me if she went there with Lee- he’s got a few quid.

She attends Chelski matches with her ****ing sugar daddy :lol:.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom