• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Robbie will no doubt head down to prison to interview DT the moment he gets clearance.

"AFTV, DT, pretty shocking stuff, several incidents of accidental buggery today & Ty got shanked the moment we came into the yard. He's fine, mind you, and asks us to trust the process".

"It's embarassing! Robbie. How could Ty let that happen, and from a Palace supporter no less?!!"

Stumped

I haven't been into football as much the last couple of years. Still watch every Arsenal game I can but rarely watch other games because of lack of time. First I should say I hope the lady is able to feel safe and at ease now her attacker is locked up. And his son I hope finds a proper role model to aspire to. Absolutely delighted that this cretin is going to jail though. He's always come across a try-hard prick living his life through a football club he claimed to love yet dragged the name into the gutter. Abusing Wenger week in week out for years. I hope Wenger signs in as a visitor one day just to point and laugh at him in jail.

Finally I hope Robbie takes a look at himself. I've always been more sympathetic to him because I came across AFTV coming up to 10 years ago now when it was just him pursuing a hobby. I think he's a nice guy on a personal level but he is a cunning businessman too and this venture has become a very profitable business that is embarrassing to the rest of us. In the first few years there was a balance of opinions and the people defending Wenger from abuse could coherently make a point unlike "deluded Ty". What happened to those normal, ordinary, realistic fans? Why did they get shoved away for a band of characters?

GDeep™

League is very weak
People were championing AFTV and their regulars. “It’s just fans having an opinion.” “Don’t hate- they’ve made a career from their views”

**** THEM ALL.

Scumbag establishment. DT, was quite clearly, a demented ******. His passive aggression that he disguised as “passion” was quite clearly evident. The guys unhinged. He’s 42 and acts like a 15 year old. That’s being generous.

It wouldn’t surprise me if more stories started leaking about those AFTV mugs. Lee seems a seedy bastard, he was on Sophie Rose’s channel and asked her what’s the oldest lad she’d slept with. It’s giving pervert. (I’m so sorry I said “it’s giving.”)

Troopz, haha, Troopz. Biggest fraud of all time. I saw a clip where he claimed to make Arsenal relevant and said he’s responsible for new supporters. GTFOH with that nonsense. I wish Expressions was an Arsenal fan- that guy actually has talent.

Hopefully we see the end of AFTV soon. Sick of them being used to insult us true Arsenal fans. They’ve all made their money, they can go away now.
Yeah Troopz has made some weird comments. I remember those “make Arsenal relevant” comments, I was holding my head and thinking “wtf”, I think the presenters agreed with him too, which wound me up. I mean we’re not talking Aldershot fc, we’re talking Arsenal, one of the biggest clubs ever in the history of football and a club with massive fan bases everywhere on the planet.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Wtf?!

*Dry heaves*

The hell is this? He’s old enough to be her granddad.

Sophie is shameless too. Her channel is aimed at enticing horny teenage boys. She obviously knows what she’s doing. Wouldn’t surprise me if she went there with Lee- he’s got a few quid.

She attends Chelski matches with her ****ing sugar daddy :lol:.
Sophie is some posh bird from a village or something.

Stumped

Even if he is let out after half the sentence he is finished. Never will be able to have youtube as a career since no one will sponsor or collaborate with him again. Never will be able to show himself at a game again with everyone knowing his crimes. Never will be able to easily find normal jobs because of his criminal record. Even just quietly trying to slip back into society and lay low will be hard because his face is recognisable if you are a football fan and Liam Goodenough is not a common name.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Nah love her grind. Getting idiotic beta males to part with their money is mint.

My gf cams on sites and you won't believe the money she makes

It will forever amaze me that people are willing to pay for tame **** when you can literally get what you want for free. Some people are down so bad it’s not even funny. They need therapy.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I like that James B guy, i think he talks a lot of sense and comes across as a normal fan.

In general, i don't like the channel, but to blame them for DTs actions is dumb. Why would they know? Did Man City know Mendy was an alleged rapist? Should they shut down their club? Nonsense.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

It will forever amaze me that people are willing to pay for tame **** when you can literally get what you want for free. Some people are down so bad it’s not even funny. They need therapy.

Girl I used to see when I was younger does OnlyFans.

Ran into her in the pub one night over Christmas and she was showing us an earnings statement.

Easy 5 grand a month and she’s just a very normal girl. Not like a super model or anything.

Gave me a massive ego boost that I’d slept with her for free all them years ago ngl 🤐

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
His dad having a twitter page devoted to having a go at Lee Gunner...****ing hilarious 🤣

Elite Smarts

Gouendizi 🤦‍♂️
Yeah Troopz has made some weird comments. I remember those “make Arsenal relevant” comments, I was holding my head and thinking “wtf”, I think the presenters agreed with him too, which wound me up. I mean we’re not talking Aldershot fc, we’re talking Arsenal, one of the biggest clubs ever in the history of football and a club with massive fan bases everywhere on the planet.
If he made those comments, whats the big deal. I understand why Arsenal fans get wind up from AFTV but ya'll taking it a bit too serious. It's just an entertainment show lol.

Top Bottom