• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
I mean I love Elneny and I do think its a good pass.

But Arsenal youtubers are a weird bunch.

What?

Both have done this. Why would you turn this into a competition on that example alone, like its some one of a kind pass?

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Not the most appropriate thread to post this, but the AFTV characters could learn a thing or two about what it means to love Arsenal from thousands of miles away.

The same guy with this same.vehicle 10 years ago

He says, he loves Arsenal under any circumstance, but the memories that he has from Wenger times are eternal 😍

Reactions: Kav

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Always had a small element of Schadenfreude watching TY on these shows in all honesty but I've reached the point of thinking he's just a bit of a tit

Joestlaachmkr

I find it amazing that Kroenke and the board allow these clowns to continue their ****show. I’m sure any other club would have taken legal action against these idiots years ago.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Will never tire of watching @Hunta lose it tbh

He'd come in handy during a camping expedition if no one has a lighter.

Just get Lee to stand over some kindling & grind his jaws over them a spark will fly & you've got a fire going :lol:

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Ngl, I actually liked AFTV this year with no DT, Lee Gunner present. The latter is the biggest jackass in our fanbase I honestly doubt he''s even a gooner

He's not.

He uses Arsenal to build his channel and gets in the views by celebrating our failures. Almost as bad as Troopz IMO. Outrageous outbursts to rake in the cash, just embarrassing to me.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Ngl, I actually liked AFTV this year with no DT, Lee Gunner present. The latter is the biggest jackass in our fanbase I honestly doubt he''s even a gooner
Regardless of your feelings on Arteta, watching Lee Gunner makes you pro-Arteta for a moment just by his attitude. Dude visibly delights in every moment of misery, while when actually talking football the drunk bloke at your local would be an improvement over him.

****ed off to Spain too to escape taxes and repays it by insulting Spanish culture whenever possible.

Top Bottom