• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFTV

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
It happened after the Chelsea game last year:

Tbf most of AM condemned it
Did that ever happen to Wenger on leaving the Emirates? I genuinely can’t recall. It could have… But has AFTV ever got involved in that sort of stuff?

D

Deleted member 102404

Didn’t really know about it until a couple of years ago, so my opinion is not impacted by the early days. Did see troopz and thought he was over the top. Didn’t experience the Wenger negativity, thank goodness.

It seems like a very good “for the fans”channel. Most of the current characters I do like as they seem genuinely enthusiastic and realistic Looks like they rebranded for the better and are making good progress.
It is better than it used to be, but still some idiots on there. That Troopz character was an ass, but he’s gone (mostly). He was totally clueless.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
When you look back, it’s shocking how extreme and abusive they were to Wenger, no respect at at all.

You can argue it was a new channel and they didn’t really know what they were doing and just went down the viral route etc, but still.
Shocking in the sense that civilized people shouldn't behave that way but not shocking when you consider that they're comprised mostly of chavvy degenerates.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

This is what I mean. What ‘abuse’?

Yeah I doubt how much of an impact their ranting had. Bunch of nutters yelling on camera ffs.

It’s annoying for fans when their mates send you a Troopz rant in the group chat but it’s not like it’s undermining the club.

It’s no different to the “yer da” takes you get from Alan Brazil or Jamie O’Hara on TalkSPORT.

Slug457

What was extreme and who said the stuff? Apart from dickhead DT with his rants (not even abusive as far as I can remember) and to a much less aggressive extent , dearly departed Claude, what was the problem? You guys are either straight making things up or you’re way too precious. But mostly hypocrites tbh.

Nothing would make some of you lot happier then to see someone get all aggressive and ‘abusive’ if Mikel was the subject. We all know this 🥱
DT and other AFTV regulars were seen at marches literally calling for Wengers death, he was regularly booed and in his final season abused everytime he entered/exited the team coach if fans were near, the Stoke train station incident was a earlier indicator of this

I've not seen anyone want or desire Arteta to be abused like Wenger was, I have seen fans want Arteta to be held accountable for failure and not be relentlessly praised and hero worshiped for accomplishing f all

Slug457

Also, did you know you literally get arrested and thrown in jail for being English.. these days?

This was in 2016 and chants about Wengers death were already normalized, DT and a few of the other AFTV gang would regularly attend these protests, or are you denying that?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
@Slug457

So you’ve gone from this:
DT and other AFTV regulars were seen at marches literally calling for Wengers death
which clearly implies the AFTV lot were chanting terrible things, to saying some random AFTV bods were seen at marches where some alleged chant took place? 🥱

As for saying chants about Wengers death ‘being normalised’ 🤣👍🏼

Slug457

@Slug457

So you’ve gone from this:

which clearly implies the AFTV lot were chanting terrible things, to saying some random AFTV bods were seen at marches where some alleged chant took place? 🥱

As for saying chants about Wengers death ‘being normalised’ 🤣👍🏼
I meant they were seen at marches (DT in particular) were literal death chants about Wenger occurred, not that they themselves engaged in the chanting. I could have phrased it better.

It was normalized. It should have been roundly condemned by all those that attended the protests and heard it sung yet it rarely was.

Tree Points

Another annoying Manc
I actually like Robbie, he seems like a top bloke.

But the rest of them, Ty included, are awful people. Actually, that’s harsh on Ty. He’s obviously got learning difficulties and yet they still get him on there week after week to make a tit of himself.

One of my closest friends is a gooner and he’s a top bloke. But AFTV really do give Arsenal fans such a bad name.

Saying that, we’ve got Goldbridge who is an utter cretin as well.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
To be honest the stuff I see on here at times can be more personal and abusive with respect to players and managers than the AFTV fan cams were. The only difference is AM has never had the audience of AFTV.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Laca may have left Arsenal...

...but he will never forget us!

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
They’re now in press conferences asking Arteta questions… who’s giving them this power? If they changed as they claim, make them apologise first.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...he would rather support Sp**s than just say Martinelli :lol:

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
When Wenger was leaving the Emirates, Troopz begged him for a picture :lol:
Wenger changed English football forever, frankly I don’t know if Sir Alex with all those trophies revolutionized the league like Wenger. My brother is a fan of the Sp**s unfortunately and he started watching Sp**s in the Hoddle days because he said back then English football was all long balls and physicality and he gives Wenger the credit for making the game much more technical and skillful. And he is a diehard Sp**s fan and says the English game we see today was most influenced by Wenger. An before Tik taka was around Arseneball was what everybody wanted to play like

Slug457

They’re now in press conferences asking Arteta questions… who’s giving them this power? If they changed as they claim, make them apologise first.
Sums up the new regime really, letting in a organization that for years had a career criminal front and centre screaming abuse, saying things like he wanted to kick an elderly Wengers knees in (although Weng would body him :lol:) because it got the most clicks, then had him on again even though they knew he was about to be convicted of kidnap because money talks.

Smart by the club though, keep the social medias onside and you keep the fans onside. Learnt that lesson from Wenger/Emery. Robbie is ruthless however, if the worm turns and fans become Arteta out on mass he'll switch in a instant to keep the clicks coming, club letting him ask questions or not.

Top Bottom