• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ahmed Barusso

Asterix

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/gossip_and_transfers/6086404.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 086404.stm</a>

Anyone? I've no idea about this guy and have to go now so I can't do any research - sorry for the slackness.

Also, check out the end of the link for a story that Sp**s allegedly turned down the chance to sign Dennis before he came to us. Personall, I believe he has / had more class than that anyway.

R.V.P_11

he's 22
plays in serie B
rated at £2 million and he is a powerful ball winner similar to Essien

our dmf would look awesome gilberto diaby denilson barusso
does this mean the end of flamini beacuse if gilberto has a nasty injury i don't see flamini stepping up maybe a target but wenger is always linked with players but never spends would be a good choice and with all the older ones gone our young mf looks great

unfortanetly it would probaly be the en of flamini or song

Diaby Denilson Barusso (flamini song who stays and also the end of muamba one of those 2 )

we definately lack cover and competetion for gilberto but with him at his peak it will be a battle between diaby denilson and barusso in doing this we have alround great dmf i rate diaby as the highest tbh

King_Kolo

our midfield would look great but i think it would be the end of the flamster.

Gilberto/Barrusso/Song
Cesc/Diaby/Denilson

imani

i think we have enough back up for the CDM or holding role. I think Diaby Mumba denilison and gilberto are top quality. I however do not see a flamini at arsenal next year. I think what we need is a goal keeper gordan is the one for me

Mostarac

Established Member
Barusso has been really great for Rimini this season, one of the main reasons for Rimini playing so well in Serie B. A very strong midfielder who can also score some importnant goals. From what I have seen of him against Juventus, his main strenghts are his physical abilities, good in the air, and strong on the tackle. Can be used both as an defensive and offensive midfielder. His main weaknesses is that he is still a bit raw, lacks concentration at times, and is not too fast. But, certainly a player to look out for. Doubt he will come to us anyway, as he apparently prefers to stay in Italy with Milan and Inter being seriously interested.

kiko11

didn't wenger just say that he wans't looking to add anyone in the January transfer. Which makes belive this transfer might not happen until the summer by which time we will have been linked with another 50 players and everyone will have forgotten about this player

F_Henry

I don't see us buying this guy, I know he's cheap and Wengr likes buying players for a bargain.

IMO, if we buy a CM it'll be Reo-Coker. Barusso is 22, If Wenger was interested in him, I think he'd be here already.

Wenger was willing to spend ?13.7 Million on Reo-Coker , which shows how much Wenger wanted him. Now that Reo-Coker wants to come here, West Ham are playing poorly, his asking price should go down, which will give Wenger more incentive to buy him.

So to make our lives easier with us being linked to players every other day. The only "established" players Wenger is interested in are Reo-Coker, Ribery and GK Craig Gordon and maybe more youngsters.

>YounGunner<

Established Member
deniro85 said:
woodnt mind abidal and ribery. Glad we didnt buy Tevez now

I feel for Tevez, imo if he was in the Arsenal environment, playing our football he would have been much better.

blueeyes_74

deniro85 said:
woodnt mind abidal and ribery. Glad we didnt buy Tevez now

I agree Abidal and Ribery,is good investment.
Its sad about Tevez & Macherano we got
both by the wrong club.
Mayby it would be diffrent if it was Arsenal

Jameel46

Established Member
i doubt we will buy this player, young players like Fabregas, Song, Denilson, Diaby, and then also Gilberto, & Flamini in the centre of midfield means that this position should'nt be of any worry

nORg@

I am with Wenger, we dont need to buy anyone except if Wenger decide not to buy Baptista than the best player for us would be Gerrard :D, but that will never happen so I would love to see a fantastic DM and a young GK for the furtune.....
The only players I would like to see here at Arsenal and who I think would make us the best team in the world are : Gerrard or Essien....If we had just one of this 2 fantastic player I would never doubt about the Premierleague and Championsleague titles....maybe Wenger can find a fast, powerfull, athletic, young and dominant DM/CM player...Essien would have been the best :(

Gurgen

Established Member
Re: Ahmed Barusso from Rimini

Asterix said:
Also, check out the end of the link for a story that Sp**s allegedly turned down the chance to sign Dennis before he came to us. Personall, I believe he has / had more class than that anyway.

Nah, Dennis turned down Sp**s to come to us.

I read an interview with Jol this week, he said Zokora turned down the chance to go to Arsenal, when in reality we turned down the chance to sign Zokora :lol:

Sp**s always come out with these stories to make them look good.

baccy_man

Established Member
nORg@ said:
I am with Wenger, we dont need to buy anyone except if Wenger decide not to buy Baptista than the best player for us would be Gerrard :D, but that will never happen so I would love to see a fantastic DM and a young GK for the furtune.....
The only players I would like to see here at Arsenal and who I think would make us the best team in the world are : Gerrard or Essien....If we had just one of this 2 fantastic player I would never doubt about the Premierleague and Championsleague titles....maybe Wenger can find a fast, powerfull, athletic, young and dominant DM/CM player...Essien would have been the best :(

Diaby. could be that player when he recovers from his injury.

Top Bottom