• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ahmed Barusso

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
seriously i will object to any ideas of buying another box to box especially when we have diaby already. i would rather encourage buying of pure DMC in the mould of gilberto, which are not alot in the world

M+D

Established Member
The agent of Rimini midfielder Ciro Barusso has revealed Arsenal and Tottenham have asked about the Ghana international.
Barusso is currently out of action with a broken-leg and his agent, Mauro Cevoli, said: "I know that some scouts from Arsenal and Tottenham watched him on several occasions. However, they know that they must talk to Rimini first about the player.

"Rimini has said nothing to me, so I presume they have not made firm approaches and instead just asked about his situation."

Don't need him or want him imo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom