• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ahmed Fathy

arsenal4life

he plays at right back or right midfield

he got the pace and not bad technically

but i don't think he can do it here

nosneb

as long as its a trial, no harm at all.. if he aint good enuf, wenger just wont sign him to a contract, tats all :wink:

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hear he's really good from those reports. great technique, but still it's all reports that I read.

arsenal4life

loyan_said said:
Hear he's really good from those reports. great technique, but still it's all reports that I read.

I wonna know who said that his technique is high

i know him well

and he's a right back and we have Hoyate

asajoseph

Established Member
Well... I still think that the football reserves of Africa are still largely untapped (If you ignore the fact that most of their promising players are pinched by France) I was in Cairo last summer, and I was surprised by the number of football pitches all over the place. Isn't there some Cairo team called Arsenal?

hesham

Established Member
asajoseph said:
Well... I still think that the football reserves of Africa are still largely untapped (If you ignore the fact that most of their promising players are pinched by France) I was in Cairo last summer, and I was surprised by the number of football pitches all over the place. Isn't there some Cairo team called Arsenal?

LOL yea there is but there really crap, however egypt does have alot of talented youngsters init , just needs good managment and thats wat the acadamy is there for

JazzG

Established Member
KlurgsSporg said:
Mido is a good example but you never hear about Egypt footie

We set up an academy in Egypt last year so we should be in a good position to pick up good talents.

asajoseph

Established Member
Arsène has scouts/contacts everywhere. Everywhere.

Tell me about it... When they get into corners, or behind the skirting boards, they're just a nightmare to get rid of... I always check for them under the bed before I go to bed at night. Just in case...

A

Anonymous

Egytian right back Fahty is on trial with Arsenal....and made his debut in todays game

A.Hussain

forgive me, but what the hell is going on with all these RBs on trial. weve got lauren, hoyte and potentially trabelsi and were still trialling more rbs?

nnaife

A.Hussain said:
forgive me, but what the hell is going on with all these RBs on trial. weve got lauren, hoyte and potentially trabelsi and were still trialling more rbs?

Wenger as a scholar of the game and chief interloquitor to Arsenal football club feels compelled to evaluate the potential aptitude and techinal prowess of all possible applicants contesting for the occupation of the defense's right echelon with the foresight of expunging any pusillanimous individuals that would severely restrict the incremental augmentation of the club's already established tactical components.

I'm afraid i really can't make it any clearer than that A.Hussain. :angel

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Re: egypt right back

arsenal89 said:
Egytian right back Fahty is on trial with Arsenal....and made his debut in todays game

Tell us something we don't know. Everyone knows that he played in today's friendly!

arsenal4life

Ahmed Fathy

current club : Ismaely
squad number : 27
D.O.B : 11/10/1984
hight : 176
wieght : 77
positions : right back , right midfield , defensive midfield

he has the pace , good dribbler , versatile , good shoter

main achievements :

Egyptian League winner 2002
African Champions League finalist 2003
African Cup Nations under 20 winner 2003

regular member of all Egyptian team
First and Olymipic ans Youth

ahmed%20fathy.jpg

A.Hussain

nnaife said:
A.Hussain said:

Wenger as a scholar of the game and chief interloquitor to Arsenal football club feels compelled to evaluate the potential aptitude and techinal prowess of all possible applicants contesting for the occupation of the defense's right echelon with the foresight of expunging any pusillanimous individuals that would severely restrict the incremental augmentation of the club's already established tactical components.

I'm afraid i really can't make it any clearer than that A.Hussain. :angel

thanks a lot nnaife,

(quietly rummaging " now where's my Latin to English dictionary" :lol: 8) )

Top Bottom