• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aimo Diana

What a stunner: Tottenham have asked about him. It's truly reached epic proportions in regard to the number of players to whom they've been linked...
They could field their own league, really.

Mostarac

Established Member
He is not an defender, even though he used to be. He can be used in all offensive positions in midfield, and has been used mostly on the right side of La Samp`s midfield. Great technical player, but forget about him. First of all, he is not good enough for Arsenal right now, and second of all, he is probably going to Fiorentina.

Aimo DIANA
Sampdoria Gênes: Midfielder
Height: 1.80m. Weight: 72.00kg. Nationality: Italy
Born: 02/01/1978 in Brescia
First professional match: Inter - Brescia : 2-1 on 31/08/1997

28 Years old :shock:

He used to be a wing back and a right back but sampdoria have changed things around and he plays lots of attacking now and he is good. but definately not an Arsenal player 8)

Games : 29
Starting Line-up : 25
Substitutions : 4
Goals : 5
Penalties : 0
Yellow Cards : 10
Red Cards : 0

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
he is not good enough for arsenal currently. he is not even chosen by italy

Mostarac

Established Member
arsenal_hleb said:

Get your facts straight next time. He is good enough for Italy, and he would have been selected for the World Cup if he was not injured right now.

Courier

Mostarac said:
arsenal_hleb said:

Get your facts straight next time. He is good enough for Italy, and he would have been selected for the World Cup if he was not injured right now.

Remember when he was at Mallorca fans saying that a certain Eto was not good enough for Arsenal just before he signed for Barce :roll: make you think what fans really see!

Mostarac

Established Member
True, but there is an significant difference when it comes to quality between Aimo Diana and Eto`o.

Reyes(9)

Kuwait_13_Hleb said:
Aimo DIANA
Sampdoria Gênes: Midfielder
Height: 1.80m. Weight: 72.00kg. Nationality: Italy
Born: 02/01/1978 in Brescia
First professional match: Inter - Brescia : 2-1 on 31/08/1997

28 Years old :shock:

He used to be a wing back and a right back but sampdoria have changed things around and he plays lots of attacking now and he is good. but definately not an Arsenal player 8)

Games : 29
Starting Line-up : 25
Substitutions : 4
Goals : 5
Penalties : 0
Yellow Cards : 10
Red Cards : 0

Cheers mate, i don't think that we need him ..let **** or liverpool have him or probably Juve in Serie B :lol: .. ya36eek il3aafya ;) ..

Courier

Mostarac said:
True, but there is an significant difference when it comes to quality between Aimo Diana and Eto`o.

Very true Mostarac but just look at Cygan is he Arsenal material? I think 90% of fans would say no, rightly. I've not seen the lad Diana so those on here who say he's not good enough could be right, I was just pointing out that your right, just look at Eto's quality so how can some fans get that so wrong? :roll:

Mr Wolf

Rumour has on the Italian press that Arsenal are still interested in the Sampdoria's player Aimo Diana. I hope that the rumours are not ill founded: I think Diana would be a great signing, he's one of the best right-wing midfielder in Italy (even if he can play also as right-wing defender), a good crosser, endowed with a great pace, who even does score 6 or 7 goals every season. Plus, I have known him in person and he is a very nice guy. For all these qualities, he's the kind of player that remembers to me the unforgettable Ray Parlour.....

Top Bottom