• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aimo Diana

Mostarac

Established Member
I do not see the point in talking about Semioli anymore actually. He has said that he has made up his mind about going to Roma and that is it. Semioli would be a good buy for us, but as he has made up his mind, there is nothing more to do when it comes to Semioli.

saphen

Mostarac said:
True, but if Semioli does want to go to Roma, there is nothing Chievo can do. Anyway, you are a unique supporter, Saphen. I thought that most people in Verona support Hellas?

we re few..but good...i was an hellas supporter..but after some matches at the stadium i discovered that Hellas'supporter re all Nazi racist and fascist..i hate them..i started to left soccer..then chievo went in B..i become a Chievo cold supporter in the last c1 year..then serieB and then A...is a dream..we ve beaten Milan Inter Roma Lazio with a medium team for serie B and do u know that all the Chievo'worker added..from the masseur to the secretary to the last player get the same salary of Del Piero?? ..was great...and we still rocks! :punk

Mostarac

Established Member
saphen said:
we re few..but good...i was an hellas supporter..but after some matches at the stadium i discovered that Hellas'supporter re all Nazi racist and fascist..i hate them..i started to left soccer..then chievo went in B..i become a Chievo cold supporter in the last c1 year..then serieB and then A...is a dream..we ve beaten Milan Inter Roma Lazio with a medium team for serie B and do u know that all the Chievo'worker added..from the masseur to the secretary to the last player get the same salary of Del Piero?? ..was great...and we still rocks! :punk

That is a great story. I do not like Hellas either, their Curva is full of Italian fascists.

Top Bottom