• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles: 2019/2020 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I can see Mourinho using him on the right to balance the team & allowing Bellerin to bomb on.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
The number of stupid things he did that directly cost us games is unreal. He will never have the brain to play top football once Bellerin or someone else comes in. Right now I'm more worried that his sale value would be less than what we got for Bielik

RacingPhoton

Established Member
The number of stupid things he did that directly cost us games is unreal. He will never have the brain to play top football once Bellerin or someone else comes in. Right now I'm more worried that his sale value would be less than what we got for Bielik
Could use the homegrown card to get some.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Stupid decision from him, but it was not a second yellow.

If it was ManUre, you'd have been sure it would have been ignored

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Just not a footballer, and it’s a shame because I used to like the mix of attributes he had but I think I was just blinded by the prospect of having a top athlete in CM.

Even before the sending off he missed a chance so badly it was embarrassing. I won’t call him stupid for clearing the ball though, that was John Moss being stupid.

LG10

Has the most talent out of bellerin and chambers but doesn’t wanna be a rb and isn’t there mentally to be a top player.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Hasn't got the mentality for a top team, neither the the technical or physical prowess.

Needs to go back to the u23 hopefully we can get a decent fee for him next season

OmegaOs

I think he's given up on himself. He doesn't look happy, not that AMN shows a lot of emotions but I think he is not enjoying his football. If Osei Tutu looks good, I'm probably resigned to defeat and that we should sell him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
First i hope there nothing broken in his ankle 2nd thing he average footballer and was mistake we didnt sign back up RB.

Last edited:

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I think he's given up on himself. He doesn't look happy, not that AMN shows a lot of emotions but I think he is not enjoying his football. If Osei Tutu looks good, I'm probably resigned to defeat and that we should sell him.
That's what I think. Hes dialing it in, which IMO is much worse than just not being good enough. We should sell IMO. We never should have tried to make him a full back, was always midfield or bust. Looks like its bust for now. Can still have good games but with his disdain for being a full back, would you trust him?

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

He seems to have an absolute **** attitude.

OmegaOs

That's what I think. Hes dialing it in, which IMO is much worse than just not being good enough. We should sell IMO. We never should have tried to make him a full back, was always midfield or bust. Looks like its bust for now. Can still have good games but with his disdain for being a full back, would you trust him?
Thing is, I don't blame the club for trying to convert him into a fullback, I think his attributes are probably best suited as a fullback or a wingback. Even when he went out on loan in the Championship, he was a wingback or winger mostly. The CM thing is just not for him. Ashley Cole, Alaba, Trent Alex Arnold etc , they all converted to fullback and while they had their issues they settled for it and made the best out of it. He should follow the same route.

Didn't look like he enjoyed him self at all today. Before that injury and red card he looked like he wanted to be anywhere else than playing football at Emirates.

I love AMN but feel likes to much time has gone to waste trying to make him a right back.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Thing is, I don't blame the club for trying to convert him into a fullback, I think his attributes are probably best suited as a fullback or a wingback. Even when he went out on loan in the Championship, he was a wingback or winger mostly. The CM thing is just not for him. Ashley Cole, Alaba, Trent Alex Arnold etc , they all converted to fullback and while they had their issues they settled for it and made the best out of it. He should follow the same route.
I'm in the minority but I never saw him as full back material. I was always against this move and unfortunately I was right :(

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
He doesn't have the bottle. You cannot trust a guy like that in midfield. He's powderpuff when things don't go for him, which is quite often. Will be another Xhaka in there. I think his time is up at the club when Bellerin is back. He'll stay backup for the season and then hopefully next summer we buy a proper RB and he'll be sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom