• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles: 2019/2020 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
When you’re at the level is you get your head down and play wherever the team needs you to.

Looks likely that his days are numbered here, whether that’s because Arteta doesn’t like his attitude or ability.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Early days still. I wouldn't say he is done yet.

The summer will be interesting. Pretty sure we will see a clear out then. Those we can clear out that is...

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Lb with Medley left wing. My word.
I'm watching it. AMN at least looks sharp. Medley looks very meh at the moment. Some good stuff but nothing great.

Big story for me tonight is our midfield. Matt Smith and Miguel Azeez (his 1st U23 start) look really good. Trae Coyle is having a really good game, as is Zak Swanson vs Leroy Sane (kept him quiet but it's Sane's first game in months). Flo Balogun is brilliant though - he's potentially everything I thought Akpom would be. Think if he translates to first team level well, could be better than Eddie.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻

The thing that will hold him back is his attitude. Arteta came in and immediately made AMN one of the most important players of the team, yet he wants to play in midfield neglecting the fact that the best way he could have gotten game time in the time. Look at TAA, he's a midfielder that was asked to play in RB by klopp, yet TAA went about it with diligence. Didn't complain. Now he's probably the best RB in the world
It's a tough one. TAA is a good example but Ox dodnt fancy wing back and wanted to play CM like Gerrard. At 25, nobody was sure of Theo's best position. AMN must fancy himself at CM and be taking charge of his career to play where he wants and bot where he's told.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This not looking for for AMN looks like he not doing well in training despite his run of good games before bellerin came back.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Every player he has said this about has eventually worked harder and made appearances. AMN has a right to be miffed as well, imo.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Usually this would be fine, but regardless how hard Bellerin is training, he's been a liability.
You can’t pick players if their attitude or output isn’t spot on.

The basics have to be you give it your all in between the matches, if you can’t, then you’re questionable.

No reason why a young guy like AMN can’t do everything and anything needed to make sure he’s in the reckoning for minutes.

GDeep™

League is very weak
You have to trust Arteta. He knows the club, he knows the problems, he knows what’s needed to nurture an elite environment.

He knows what culture is needed to breed success. his coaches will have an input too.

For me at this point it’s very simple, if Arteta isn’t picking you then you’re not up to it for whatever reason, you’re falling below what he’s asking. I love AMN too.

zilfy

WTH? I thought he is playing RW given he was named around that spot in the line up :lol:
Exactly, a great opportunity playing a hybrid role.
That's why I wanted him to fill in for saka last night. He would have played a hybrid LB/LW role like Saka does- and look how much attacking opportunities Bukayo gets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom