• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles: 2019/2020 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully, AMN can see that Arteta will make him a better player even if he doesn't get the minutes he wants. He is becoming an important part of our squad and if he get better in the box he'll be an elite player.

I can also see Arteta giving him minutes at CM if we make the Europa League. His versatility and quality are something we really need.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Got to keep him. Very consistent whenever he has played in the last year or so

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I loved that from Luiz!

Yeah no idea what he said really but I'm sure it was something about his current situation. I'm not an AMN fan but he was great today. Towards the end when he went full on for a 50/50 ball and booted it upfield, brilliant, 100% commitment!

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I have to be honest, this is one thing that's frustrating me.

He started with Arteta he looked better than Bellerin.

He got dropped, we got Cedric, Bellerin is starting.

He comes in on the left, he looks better than both.

He comes on as a substitute, instantly looks better than Cedric.

He starts, he looks like our best RB.

WTF is he leaving, WTF did we even buy Cedric? Clearly whatever attitude problems may have been there (if there were any, apparently he was just late once for training, which he apologised for) are not anymore as he's being picked, so why am I hearing our best RB is leaving?

I'll be p!ssed if it comes to this, letting better players leave when there's no need, play the f*ckin guy, sh!t.

Last edited:

Axel9090

Sceptical about his start today but the performance was good. Im looking for consistency across several games. Maybe Tierney will stay at LCB but hes great in LWB so we will see.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

:lol:

People wanted to sell him and now notice his worth.

I’ve been saying it, AMN is a much better option than Bellerin imo. There’s no way he should be in contention to be sold.

Stick Saka on the left, AMN on the right and Tierney as LCB.

Axel9090

AMN could be utilized down both sides. Its gonna be tough with Cedric also being decent in his games, but if AMN can play both sides, that would help. Saka also sometimes plays on the wing. There will be plenty of chances.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I hope he stay he can play everywhere only left for him to play CF and GK. But I'll understand his decision if he want to leave and play first team football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom