• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles: 2019/2020 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Every top team needs that player who isn't a guaranteed starter, but will get a lot of valuable minutes and can play more than one position.

I'd be comfortable starting him against any team and in like 5 different positions. Teams that win trophies need players like this in their squad.

Fergie's ManU always had like 3-4 of these players.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Very impressed by the lad's behaviour and getting his head down to get back into the team. Deserves a lot of praise for that. And the guy can run. He really has some wheels on him. Exited to see him next season in an Arsenal shirt.

Gooner1988TK

Every top team needs that player who isn't a guaranteed starter, but will get a lot of valuable minutes and can play more than one position.

I'd be comfortable starting him against any team and in like 5 different positions. Teams that win trophies need players like this in their squad.

Fergie's ManU always had like 3-4 of these players.

fletcher, Butt, Phil Neville, Solskjaer, Fortune and Alan Smith off the top of my head.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

I just love him and I really hope he stays. Hopefully his minutes recently convince him/the club that he’s really valuable ffs

Make

Player:Ødegaard
It doesn't matter what position he must play but he will do well. I think he wants to play constantly and probably he will search an option to leave from Arsenal this summer

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
20200802-103352-3.jpg

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Got to keep him. Just played an amazing semi and final. Surely there's no way he'd rather be at Brighton after that.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I love him tbh and hope he stays. He gives a minimum 7/10 performance at LB, RB and on the wing. I'd like to see him goven a chance in midfield as I think he's intelligent enough to excel with good coaching. Delighted he got a start and heres to many more at that level.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I mean at this point its all about how much money we are offered and whether AMN forces a move out of the club in search of first team football.
Anything less than 25m and we shouldnt sell.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Certain man on this forum was trying to push out there door not so long ago, don't think we forgot.

I've been saying it for so long but this guy is Arsenal through and through, he's incredibly versatile, it's worth keeping him around for that. Given how out of favour he was both under Emery initially and even under Arteta, who'd have thought he'd end up playing such an important role in our FA Cup victory.
He has done well but if he can get us 25m then it's worth selling him. If he wants to stay and be a squad player and we can sell others for that kind of cash then happy for him to stay.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Certain man on this forum was trying to push out there door not so long ago, don't think we forgot.

I've been saying it for so long but this guy is Arsenal through and through, he's incredibly versatile, it's worth keeping him around for that. Given how out of favour he was both under Emery initially and even under Arteta, who'd have thought he'd end up playing such an important role in our FA Cup victory.
@field442 is desperate for him to be sold so the money can go to Raul and Kia, and some dodgy Brazilian account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom