• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles: 2019/2020 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
@field442 is desperate for him to be sold so the money can go to Raul and Kia, and some dodgy Brazilian account.

Not desperate, but in terms of business it’s the obvious thing to do unless you can find someone to buy Bellerin. AMN isn’t our best left back and he won’t start in midfield so the only place left for him is right back. In that case you either sell him or sell Bellerin. We’re not a club that can turn down £20-30m for a utility player who’ll sit on the bench a lot of the time.

Stop @ing me you ****ing nònce.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Said it before and will say it every club needs a player like AMN. Someone who can play a few positions and gives you a 7/10 most matches.

Needs to be made to feel he is important to the team and he is.

If some club wants him then its Iwobi/Chamberlain type money.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I think he will leave this summer, I personally like having a player like him in the team but I think AMN wants regular first team football with playing time in midfield.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
He's more valuable than Ox was when we sold him imo. Ox's performances at the end of his time here ffs.

I think he will stay.
Compared to Ox AMN actually has a brain. This kind can go places if he stays with Arteta. And with places I mean Arsenal.

Goonger

Another player who's performances seem to be improving under Arteta now. Think we'll keep him for next season at least as long as he doesn't try & force his way out. His attitude must have been good recently as well as Arteta wouldn't be playing him otherwise. Good to see.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

There are other players who should go before him problem is not everyone wants to buy those players and if they do not those players dont want to leave.

So you're stuck selling a player who is probably better than others but in demand.

Thats the reality. Ideally Özil, Guendouzi, Kolasanic, Sokratis, Mustafi, Chambers all go before him.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The thing is, where does he play when we shift back to a 4atb? He loses two potential positions (LWB and RWB)

I think he’d be a good 3rd CB in a back 3. Excels at standing tackles. Strong, insanely quick and reads the game well. Similar qualities to Alaba.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I think he’d be a good 3rd CB in a back 3. Excels at standing tackles. Strong, insanely quick and reads the game well. Similar qualities to Alaba.
But surely if he's good at wing back and as a CB in a 3 then he would be good at full back ? :lol:

He doesnt seem to want to play close to the defence.. maybe that has changed recently.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

One of my favourite players with Martinez. In the first 20 minutes when there were 30 Chelsea players on the pitch he was the only one holding his own.

If he works defensively you’ve got a guy who can excel in both fullback positions.

@GDeep™ Speaking the truth here.

Everyone bangs on about these Chelsea academy players the likes of Mount, Reece James, CHO, Tammy etc but AMN outperformed the lot in the final/semis yet he doesn’t get the hype he deserves.

He’ll cement that RB/RWB spot next season and that will force Arteta to sell Bellerin.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
But surely if he's good at wing back and as a CB in a 3 then he would be good at full back ? :lol:

He doesnt seem to want to play close to the defence.. maybe that has changed recently.

Oh yes agree. Just meant I could see it being another area he could excel due to how much he’s improved his one on one defending and quality on the ball. But you’re right I think he wants to be more involved higher up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom