• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

It's not good to sell promising experienced youngsters for 15 million who have a cheap 3 year contract. 15 million isn't a great fee when we got almost 30 million for Iwobi.

Just too bad how little Arteta used him, and that he can't accept the RB position.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's not good to sell promising experienced youngsters for 15 million who have a cheap 3 year contract.

Just too bad how little Arteta used him, and that he can't accept the RB position.
he still had good loan at Westbrom we need to admit that not all our youngsters are good AMN is 24 years in 2 days he shouldn't even considered a youngster Ødegaard is younger than him.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

he still had good loan at Westbrom we need to admit that not all our youngsters are good AMN is 24 years in 2 days he shouldn't even considered a youngster Ødegaard is younger than him.
Ødegaard was prodigious talent though, you're wasting your time comparing him to other 20 year olds :lol:
This guy was having candle lit dinners with Europe's elite when he was 16.

AMN's development got shegged a bit cause English coaches loved to put strong & fast lads in wide positions whether they play there or not, it's a bit different.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ødegaard was prodigious talent though, you're wasting your time comparing him to other 20 year olds :lol:
This guy was having candle lit dinners with Europe's elite when he was 16.

AMN's development got shegged a bit cause English coaches loved to put strong & fast lads in wide positions whether they play there or not, it's a bit different.
i might gone harsh with AMN comparing but still he got alot of chances here with 3 managers he really didn't put performances like ESR Saka for example and we yet still don't know his position i hope he get a move tho he entering vital time in his career.

drippin

I was talking when Wolves offered for him. Experienced & youngster should tell anyone that he is not likely under 20 year old, as we don't have those generational talents very often.

Iwobi played 100 EPL games for Arsenal with 5900 minutes. AMN has 79 EPL games with 5000 minutes now.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

i might gone harsh with AMN comparing but still he got alot of chances here with 3 managers he really didn't put performances like ESR Saka for example and we yet still don't know his position i hope he get a move tho he entering vital time in his career.
He is one I am not convinced about. He has had plenty of chances with us, but has only shown up on and off. Fantastic talent and has all the physical tools, but not nearly as focused and on it like e.g. Saka. And if he is turning 24 he really isn't that young anymore. If we can get 15m for him I'd say sell!

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
I was talking when Wolves offered for him. Experienced & youngster should tell anyone that he is not likely under 20 year old, as we don't have those generational talents very often.

Iwobi played 100 EPL games for Arsenal with 5900 minutes. AMN has 79 EPL games with 5000 minutes now.
He's a RB who struggles going forward who has delusions of being a CM and has some concerns about his attitude at the position he would be bought for (RB, as no one is paying anything for him as a CM).

£15m was a quite reasonable fee for him in a covid market. As is seen by no one offering that or close to it this summer.

Iwobi offers don't come around all the time and that was a totally different market anyways. Despite the mass breakdown on this forum at the time at the idea, and the delusions about AMN's ability, if you analysed the situation logically it was a very good offer and we should've accepted it.

drippin

He's a RB who struggles going forward who has delusions of being a CM and has some concerns about his attitude at the position he would be bought for (RB, as no one is paying anything for him as a CM).

£15m was a quite reasonable fee for him in a covid market. As is seen by no one offering that or close to it this summer.

Iwobi offers don't come around all the time and that was a totally different market anyways. Despite the mass breakdown on this forum at the time at the idea, and the delusions about AMN's ability, if you analysed the situation logically it was a very good offer and we should've accepted it.
15 million was at least 5 million under what it should be for an experienced HG young player with 3 years in contract. It was not "a very good offer", it was okay offer.

Now, of course if the club knew that AMN won't play RB, they should have sold.

But it's also interesting why would AMN go to Wolves to play RB, if he doesn't here. Might have been a reason why it didn't happen.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I will be annoyed if he ends up playing rb for them.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Everton would be a great move for him, would learn a lot under Benitez.

From our point of view it sounds a bit foolish to be loaning a player to a team we'll probably be competing against for league position. Either sell him for cash or use him, simple as.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
15 million was at least 5 million under what it should be for an experienced HG young player with 3 years in contract. It was not "a very good offer", it was okay offer.

Now, of course if the club knew that AMN won't play RB, they should have sold.

But it's also interesting why would AMN go to Wolves to play RB, if he doesn't here. Might have been a reason why it didn't happen.
Yeah, I mean, "very good offer" or not is really pretty subjective, what we can say with some certainty is we clearly weren't going to get a better offer than that and we should've accepted it.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
I want him to be somewhere where he will play regularly. It doesn't seem to be here. From all accounts, he seems like a sweet guy so I want him to play and be happy. I'd probably watch him wherever he goes to see how he gets on.

drippin

Yeah, I mean, "very good offer" or not is really pretty subjective, what we can say with some certainty is we clearly weren't going to get a better offer than that and we should've accepted it.
Maybe. I do think the club made a mistake if it was back then obvious that he won't play RB.

But, as MutableEarth said above: "I'd be surprised if he goes there to play RB. What a waste of time that would be."

So considering these things, maybe AMN didn't want to go to Wolves to play RB. We will likely never know for sure.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Maybe. I do think the club made a mistake if it was back then obvious that he won't play RB.

But, as MutableEarth said above: "I'd be surprised if he goes there to play RB. What a waste of time that would be."

So considering these things, maybe AMN didn't want to go to Wolves to play RB. We will likely never know for sure.
Sooner or later he's going to have to accept where his future lies at the top level. The CM stuff is delusion at this point, unless he wants to spend a few years in the Championship working on his craft there.

As a CM there just isn't that future for him, despite what MutableEarth will suggest. Look at a player like Nathaniel Chalobah who is a more talented midfielder than AMN who has found his peak more or less at a up-and-down club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom